If you have been injured in an accident involving a rental car, consider hiring a Bronx rental car accident lawyer from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates to help with your case.
Our team is ready to fight to help you receive the best outcome. We will carefully evaluate your case and gather all necessary information to build a strong claim. If the facts and evidence show that another party caused or contributed to your serious injuries, we will help you recover fair and reasonable compensation for each and every type of injury you sustained. Contact us today at (212) 732-2929 for a free consultation.
Because we work on a contingency-fee basis, our clients do not pay money upfront to hire us. Instead, our fee comes from a percentage of the final settlement.
Receiving Compensation for Your Injuries
If you suffer serious injuries in an accident, always seek medical treatment, either from the emergency room or your primary doctor.
Evidence of your medical treatment and injuries will help us fight for the best recovery. If you have been involved in an accident involving a rental car follow this simple advice:
- Call the police and report the accident.
- Request an ambulance to evaluate your injuries.
- Go to the Emergency Room or urgent care for treatment.
- Obtain the names of any witnesses to the accident.
- Take photographs of the scene and vehicles.
- Report the accident to your own insurance company if you have one.
- Do not post on social media about the accident or your injuries.
- Call an experienced personal injury attorney.
How an Attorney at Our Firm Can Help You Win Damages
Once you choose to hire a Bronx rental car accident lawyer from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we will begin working on your case immediately to gather and secure evidence to prove your claim. Though every case is unique, some of the tasks we will take on for you include:
- Obtaining all police and incident reports
- Interviewing witnesses
- Securing video footage if available
- Gathering all medical and hospital records
- Performing a site visit
- Ensuring that all claims are filed in a timely manner
- Consulting with experts in accident reconstruction
- Evaluating any lost wages or other economic damages
- Retaining medical and economic experts
- Negotiating with the at fault party or parties on your behalf
- Preparing your claim for trial before a jury if necessary
Contact Dansker & Aspromonte Associates today at (212) 732-2929 for a free consultation. We have helped thousands of people since 1988, and we appreciate the opportunity to stand up for victims of negligence.
We Can Handle Your Car Accident Case
Filing a claim for personal injuries after getting in an accident due to another’s negligence involving a rental car is tricky. This is because of the different types of insurance coverage involved.
Car accidents involving rental cars can become complex for a variety of reasons, primarily involving the types of coverage in place, which may include:
- Other driver’s personal auto insurance. You could recover compensation through the at-fault driver’s personal auto insurance coverage. Many personal auto insurance policies with liability coverage provide coverage for rental cars too.
- Rental car insurance. When a driver rents a car, the rental company may offer the renter insurance coverage, including liability coverage. If the driver purchased this coverage, this policy might pay your damages.
- Rental car company liability. In certain rare instances, New York law permits you to sue a rental car company directly if their own negligent acts, such as renting a car that is defective, caused, or contributed to an accident.
Based upon the circumstances of your accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your injuries from each of the above parties. Our law firm will analyze which policy or policies apply to your situation. In some instances, you may also be able to make a claim with your own insurance provider if you have an auto policy in your household.
We Can File a Claim with Your Own Insurance Provider
If the person who rented the car and hit you was uninsured or maintained minimal insurance coverage, you may also be entitled to make a claim with your own vehicle insurance policy under the uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage on your own auto insurance policy.
This means your own insurance company may be obligated to pay for the damages that you are entitled to receive even if you are not responsible for causing or contributing to your own accident. Our lawyers will need to carefully examine your own vehicle insurance policy to see if this coverage is applicable in your accident case.
Liability Could Rest on the Rental Car Company
As another option to recover the damages you deserve, our firm will investigate whether a defective condition such as faulty brakes or other equipment malfunction caused or contributed to your accident. If the evidence shows that the rental car company rented a dangerous car which caused an accident, your lawyers may be able to bring a direct claim against the rentar car company.
We Will Fight For Fair And Reasonable Compensation
After we have performed a careful investigation and evaluation of your claim, we will negotiate with all at-fault parties for a fair settlement which takes into consideration each and every type of damage you sustained. In a typical case, some of the types of damage you are entitled to get compensation for may include pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, mental anguish, lost wages and medical expenses. We will discuss with you our opinion as to what is fair and reasonable. We will never settle your case without your consent. If we are not able to agree to a settlement with the other parties, we will present your case before a jury at trial in the Supreme Court.
We Do Not Receive Any Legal Fees Unless We Recover Money For You
The lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates have been fighting for injury victims just like you since 1988. If we agree to accept your case, you will not be required to pay us any money upfront as we fight your claim. Our firm will only earn a legal fee when you recover compensation for your injuries.
To date, we have secured over $500 million for our clients. In one case, we won a jury award of $31 Million for a police officer injured in a car accident and in another case $6.6 million for a six-year-old when her vehicle was struck by a van.
With a Bronx rental car accident lawyer from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates on your side, we will help you recover maximum compensation for each and every type of damage you suffered and will suffer into the future.
We serve clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Call us as soon as possible for a free case review at (212) 732-2929. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle or other accident, don’t delay calling a lawyer. Your time to file a claim for benefits and compensation is limited. If you fail to file your claims by the deadlines, you may be forever barred from recovering the compensation you deserve.