If you were involved in a fall that was due to dangerous, cracked, or uneven roads, parking lots, driveways or garages in the Bronx, you can pursue compensation for your injuries and other losses. You should not be responsible for managing the expenses caused by another party’s negligence.
A Bronx fall caused by uneven or cracked roads lawyer will help prove the extent of the damages you have suffered and maximize the recovery to which you are entitled. To learn more about the damages you may be able to recover through a settlement, contact the legal team of Dansker & Aspromonte Associates today at (212) 732-2929.
Statistics on Falls Due to Uneven or Cracked Roads
Many trip and fall accidents are due to another party’s negligence and the breach of their duty of care. Dangerous flooring or surfaces can cause trip and fall accidents resulting in serious injuries and even death. In New York, trip and fall accidents result in more hospitalizations than any other type of injury. Furthermore, they also cause more accidental deaths in people over 45 than any other factor, according to the New York State Department of Health.
It is important to know that if you were involved in a trip and fall accident on someone else’s property due to the negligence of another party, you can file a claim for compensation and seek money damages.
For a free legal consultation with a uneven or cracked roads lawyer serving Bronx, call (212) 732-2929
Examples of Injuries After Trip and Fall Accidents
The types of injuries you may have sustained after a trip and fall accident due to uneven or cracked roads, parking lots, driveways or any other road surfaces may be life-altering.
Among some of the injuries that can arise following a trip and fall accident are:
- Bone fractures. Broken bones, such as in the arms, wrists, or elbows, are often seen after trip and fall accidents because it is a natural reflex to break one’s fall. Additionally, broken legs, hips, tailbones, or ankles are common injuries due to a fall.
- Traumatic brain injuries. Fractured skulls, concussions, brain hemorrhages and other types of trauma to the head may occur due to a fall on cracked or uneven roads.
- Spinal injuries. Injuries to the cervical and lumbar spine including herniated discs are often seen due to the trauma involved in a trip and fall and often require extensive physical therapy and surgical repair such as disc fusions or laminectomies.
- Tears of ligaments, tendons are cartilage. Injuries to the knees, shoulders, wrists and ankles including tears of menisci, rotator cuffs, labrums and other ligaments, tendons, and cartilage occur frequently due to trip and fall accidents and often require surgery to repair the damage suffered.
You may have suffered other types of injuries as a result of your trip and fall accident.
Bronx Uneven or Cracked Roads Lawyer Near Me (212) 732-2929
Compensation You May Be Able to Claim After a Bronx Trip and Fall Accident
Trip and fall accidents can cause serious injuries. This can result in expensive losses for injured victims. If you were hurt in such an accident, you can file a claim for compensation to recover the value of the damages you have suffered.
With the help of a Bronx fall caused by uneven or cracked roads lawyer, you may be able to obtain compensation for:
- Pain and suffering due to your injuries
- your medical expenses and continuing treatment, if necessary
- lost income, wages or benefits
- Financial recovery if you are unable to return to work or are unable continue working in your previous capacity
Your lawyer can explain what other damages you could be eligible to receive. To learn more, call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates today at (212) 732-2929.
How a Bronx Personal Injury Lawyer May be Able to Help You
If you are interested in pursuing compensation for your injuries, an attorney can help you. They will offer legal insight, support, and fight for compensation on your behalf for the compensation you deserve. Dansker & Aspromonte Associates will work hard to hold the responsible parties accountable for the conditions that caused your accident and fight to obtain money damages to fairly compensate you for the damages you have suffered.
If you were involved in a Bronx fall caused by uneven or cracked roads it will be important for your attorney to demonstrate how your injuries occurred. It will be necessary to prove that your case was the result of another party’s negligence, or a failure in their duty of care, according to the Legal Information Institute (LII).
Your attorney will then need to build a case that shows how your fall was caused by unsafe conditions that the responsible party created or failed to repair, leading to your injuries.
Additionally, here are some of the ways an attorney will help with your personal injury case:
- They will examine and investigate the specific details of your accident and injuries to determine if pursuing a claim is possible.
- They will evaluate the extent of your injuries and determine the damages you have suffered in order to maximize the recovery that you can receive.
- They can provide legal counsel throughout the duration of your case, so you know what to expect and prepare you for hearings, depositions and trial, if necessary. They will provide you guidance during settlement negotiations and help you determine whether a settlement offer is fair or whether you should proceed to trial.
- They will thoroughly prepare your case for trial which will include retaining expert witnesses, reviewing deposition testimony, reviewing witness statements and demonstrating the damages you have suffered in order to obtain the possible monetary award for you.
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, our lawyers provide legal services on a contingency-fee basis. In this type of fee structure, you do not pay any attorney’s fees unless we win your case and obtain monetary compensation for you.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact the Team of Dansker & Aspromonte Associates
It is very important to understand that if you fell and were injured, you have options for recovering for your injuries and the cost of your expenses. Our team believes that the responsible party should be held accountable for their negligent actions. We want to help you get compensated for all of your losses.
A Bronx fall caused by uneven or cracked roads lawyer may be able to help you with filing a claim or taking further legal action to recover compensation. If you are interested in learning more about your options, Dansker & Aspromonte Associates can assist you. Contact us at (212) 732-2929 to speak to a member of our team today.
We are prepared to fight for you.