If you or a loved one was injured in a bicycle accident in Brooklyn, you may be entitled to substantial compensation for any personal injuries or financial loss caused by the accident. At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we have been representing bicycle accident victims in Brooklyn since 1988. We fight for you so that you can recover the fair and just compensation you deserve.
Call now at (212) 732-2929, and you can speak with one of our team members at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates. Your consultation with us is free. If we agree to accept your case, you will not be required to pay us any money upfront. We only get paid a legal fee unless you recover compensation. If we agree to accept your case, we will conduct an investigation and build your case so that you can focus on your own recovery.
We Fight for Compensation for All Brooklyn Bicycle Accident Injuries
If you were injured in a bicycle accident which was the result of fault by another party, it is important to understand your rights. If the accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, carelessness, or maliciousness, that person may be held responsible for all of your economic and noneconomic damages.
The bicycle accident lawyers serving Brooklyn at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates will fight to hold the responsible parties liable for your injuries based upon the facts of your case. The majority of all bicycle accident cases involve either a collision with a motor vehicle or a dangerous roadway condition. Some causes of bicycle accidents include
- Failing to yield to bicyclists
- Failing to see what is there to be seen
- Disobeying traffic signals or signs
- Improper speed
- Distracted driving
- Leaving a stopped position without observing conditions
- Opening a car door without looking out for bicycles
- Invading the bicycle lane
- Defective roadway repairs resulting in bumps or depressions in the road
- Improper roadway construction safety practices
Our Attorneys Help You Collect Money for All of Your Injuries
After a bicycle accident in Brooklyn, you may be entitled to several forms of compensation for both your economic and noneconomic losses. At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we fight for you so that you receive the most substantial monetary award for all of your losses including:
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience based upon your injuries
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Emotional anguish
- Current and future medical expenses
- Reduced earning capacity
- Lost wages
- All out of pocket expenses resulting from your injuries
If you lost a loved one in a bicycle accident, your family may be entitled to recover all of the above losses in addition to funeral expenses and damages for the loss of guidance and services provided by your loved one.
Don’t Lose Your Legal Rights, Call Us Today
Your time to bring a claim is limited. If you fail to bring your claim within the required deadline, you may be forever barred from receiving compensation for your damages.
Don’t delay. Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates at (212) 732-2929 to have a consultation with one of our team members. Once we agree to accept your case, we will begin an investigation which may include the following:
- Obtaining all incident and accident reports
- Gathering all photographs and video of the accident and accident location
- Interviewing all witnesses
- Requesting all EMS, hospital and medical records
- Consulting with accident reconstruction and roadway experts
- Retaining medical experts
- Filing all necessary legal documents and conduct discovery
- Building your case for trial before a jury if necessary
Call Now for a Free Brooklyn Bicycle Accident Consultation
The Brooklyn bicycle accident lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates are eager to hear from you today. We never charge a fee unless we recover money for you. For a free consultation, call us at (212) 732-2929.