If you have suffered a brain or spinal cord injury in Brooklyn, Dansker & Aspromonte Associates has been helping victims like you pursue a fair and just recovery since 1988. Our brain and spinal cord injury lawyers serving Brooklyn believe that you should not have to struggle to resume your normal routine and deal with pain and economic damages alone. Healing should be your top priority. Let our team of serious injury lawyers help you seek justice for your damages and pain and suffering.
You may be entitled to recover compensation for the following:
- Damages for your physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of your ability to enjoy life
- Mental anguish
- Current and future medical bills starting from the time of injury
- Lost earnings with missed overtime pay, if applicable
- Loss of future earnings and lost pension benefits
- Loss of services to others such as your spouse or children
- Any other economic or out of pocket expenses related to your accident
We understand that it can be extremely difficult to resume your normal routine when you are dealing with a brain and spinal cord injury. The pain and disruption in your life may be overwhelming. Our brain and spinal cord injury lawyers serving Brooklyn can take care of the legal details as you concentrate on getting better and adjusting to your new routine.
How a Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Works for You
When you retain us, we will immediately begin an investigation of the facts and circumstances of your injury. Brain or spinal cord injuries can result from a large number of different events such as motor vehicle collisions, construction accidents, falls or physical assaults. Our goal is to identify the at-fault parties and prove that they were legally responsible for the incident that caused your injuries. That investigation may include:
- Obtaining all accident and police reports
- Identifying and speaking to all witnesses
- Going to the location of the incident and taking photographs
- Securing all video or surveillance video of the incident, if available
- Identifying all involved participants
- Filing all required claims documents
- Collecting all EMS, hospital and medical records
- Consulting with accident and medical experts
- Prepare a strong case for going to trial if necessary
Dansker & Aspromonte Associates is your legal advocate. We are a compassionate team of lawyers who care about the citizens of Brooklyn and their rights to claim the compensation they are entitled to.
Contact Dansker & Aspromonte & Associates at (212) 732-2929 for a free case evaluation.
For a free legal consultation with a brain and spinal cord injury lawyer serving Brooklyn, call 212-732-2929
Common Symptoms of Brain Injuries
Brain damage covers a wide area of injuries, and many of them have catastrophic effects on your ability to perform your usual daily activities.
Some common symptoms of traumatic brain injury (TBI) include:
- Head pain or chronic headache
- Loss of consciousness or coma
- Bleeding in the brain
- Cognitive problems including memory loss or decreased ability perform routine activities
- Acting differently than usual
- Anxiousness or sadness
- Blurry vision
- Consistently being nauseated or vomiting often
- Problems thinking clearly or concentrating
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Slurred speech
After an accident, symptoms could come on suddenly or take days or weeks to appear. It is important that you seek medical attention both immediately after your injury occurred and throughout your recovery so that you can be properly diagnosed by a medical professional.
Brooklyn Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer Near Me 212-732-2929
Common Symptom of Spinal Cord Injuries
Spinal cord injury symptoms include:
- Spinal fractures
- Radiating pain or numbness down the spine or into the extremities
- Difficulty walking or breathing
- Head or spine lumps that appear
- Head pain, back pain, neck pain
- Loss of sensory and motor function below the injury level
- One arm or leg may have more functioning control than the other limb
- One side may have more function than the other side
- Retention of waste fluids or incontinence
- Tight pressure in the area between the neck and stomach
- Tingling in the extremities of the body: toes, fingers, hands or feet
A medical diagnosis will confirm whether you have a spinal cord injury, and if so, its severity. A medical report is vital to proving your case against the liable party.
It is Your Right to Seek Legal Assistance
Victims of brain damage or spinal cord injuries have a legal right to hire a lawyer to represent them if they feel that someone else’s fault caused their injuries. Since 1988, our lawyers have fought for victims to ensure that they recover the fair and just money compensation for which they are entitled.
If we agree to accept your case, we will not require any up-front legal fees from you. We accept all of our cases on what is called a “contingency” fee. That means we will only receive a legal fee if you receive monetary compensation. If we do not obtain compensation for you, we do not accept a fee for our services. There is no risk to you for hiring us.
For a free evaluation of your case, call (212) 732-2929 and speak to a member of the Dansker & Aspromonte Associates team.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Time to File Your Claim Can Expire
Under New York Law, you have a limited amount of time to file a claim after your accident. Cases against some parties such as The City of New York or other City, State or Federal agencies have an especially limited timeframe. You should contact us immediately after your accident so that we can conduct a thorough investigation as soon as possible and identify those parties who were at fault before any deadlines expire.
We Have Helped Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Victims Recover Compensation
For decades we have dedicated our careers to helping injury victims, including those with brain or spinal cord injuries, recover compensation. Here are a few of our successful results we obtained in similar injury cases:
- $6.3 million for a woman who lost executive functioning after being hit by a speeding police scooter
- $6.25 million for a man who sustained brain damage and fractured vertebrae in his neck and back after being hit by a van
- $3.5 million for a woman who suffered brain damage in a train derailment
- $3.5 million for an undocumented worker who suffered neck and back vertebrae fractures after falling from scaffolding
Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates Today
If you were a victim of an injury to the brain or spinal cord, we can help you recover fair and just monetary compensation for your losses. Get well and leave the legal to our brain and spinal cord injury lawyers serving Brooklyn. Contact Dansker & Aspromonte Associates at (212) 732-2929 for your free case evaluation today.