If you were injured in a fall that was caused by hazardous flooring in Manhattan, you may be able to pursue financial compensation for the injuries you have sustained and also any other losses that were the result of the accident.
A Manhattan fall caused by a hazardous flooring lawyer can help you maximize the amount of compensation you can recover whether it be through a settlement or a jury award at trial. To learn about the various types of awards that may be available to you—or for more information regarding your ability to file a claim—contact the legal team of Dansker & Aspromonte Associates at (212) 732-2929 today.
More Information on Falls Caused by Hazardous Flooring
The New York State Department of Health reports that falls cause the “highest number of hospitalizations” in the state for adults over the age of 25. Additionally, they are the “greatest cause” of accidental deaths in people 45 years old and up.
In many cases of slip and fall or trip and fall accidents, the common thread of causation is often negligence. Negligence can be related to any variety of circumstances in which the responsible party failed to maintain the premises in a reasonably safe condition, resulting in injuries and even death.
In the case of Manhattan falls caused by hazardous or dangerous flooring, there are many types of circumstances that may have led to a floor’s hazardous or dangerous condition. Some hazardous flooring conditions known to cause slip or trip and fall accidents are:
- Poorly laid floor tiles
- Poorly installed and maintained concrete flooring
- Structural issues in the building that have caused the floor to become uneven
- Defective condition of the floors
- Uneven surfaces and textures that make it dangerous to walk on
- Improper maintenance of the floor
- A failure to repair dangerous conditions on the floor
- The floor tile was laid without the ideal use of spacers or grout
- Carpets/rugs are uneven, loose, or bunched up— creating a tripping hazard
- Wooden floors are warped
Your Manhattan fall caused by a hazardous flooring lawyer will help you prove how your accident occurred.
Compensation You May Be Eligible for After a Manhattan Fall Accident
Due to injuries caused by a trip or slip and fall accident, you may be eligible for compensation for your pain and suffering and all related expenses. Among the types of damages that you can obtain compensation through a settlement or from a jury award after a trial include the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical expenses and ongoing treatment, as necessary
- Emotional damage
- Loss of income or wages
- Reduced earning capacity
- Loss of benefits
For a free legal consultation with a fall caused by hazardous flooring lawyer serving Manhattan, call (212) 732-2929
How a Manhattan Hazardous Flooring Lawyer Will Be Able to Help You
If you choose to work with an experienced attorney on your personal injury claim, you will gain a great advantage in building and managing your case. Determining and proving the liability of the parties responsible for creating and/or failing to fix the dangerous floor is essential. An attorney will help you build a strong case showing that your fall and the subsequent injuries happened as a result of the dangerous and hazardous condition of the floor.
Ensuring that the injuries and expenses you have suffered are documented and can be proven at trial is crucial in order to obtain a fair settlement or to maximize the award you can expect from a trial jury. Your lawyer will seek to prove that your case happened due to the other party’s negligence (or failure in their duty of care), as affirmed by the Legal Information Institute (LII). Your lawyer will work hard to hold the responsible party accountable for the negligence that caused your injury and obtain the monetary recovery that you deserve.
Call (212) 732-2929 to speak to a team representative from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates today. Among the ways you can expect an attorney to help with your hazardous flooring case are:
- Examining your injuries and your case to determine if it is possible to pursue a claim
- Evaluating and proving the damages you have suffered due to your injuries
- Offering legal guidance and preparation throughout your case to ensure that you are aware of all things happening and are prepared for hearings, depositions, and trial, if necessary that you understand what to expect in the near future
- Providing guidance and advice in determining whether settlement offers fairly compensate you for the damages you have suffered or whether to proceed to trial (add bullet) Communicating with the other party, insurance companies, and their legal representation
- Not charging clients fees up-front for representation—and no legal fees are charged unless you obtain a monetary recovery
Manhattan Fall Caused by Hazardous Flooring Lawyer Near Me (212) 732-2929
Let Dansker & Aspromonte Associates Fight for You
After a fall that left you with serious injuries, it is important to understand that you have the right to seek compensation for the damages you have suffered from the negligent party that caused your injuries. It is important to hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence and obtain the compensation you deserve. A Manhattan fall caused by a hazardous flooring lawyer can assist you in filing a claim or lawsuit.
The professional legal team of Dansker & Aspromonte Associates is prepared to fight for compensation on your behalf. It is our goal to ensure that you receive the best possible outcome after enduring an injury caused by another party’s negligence. We want to do so even if it means taking your case to trial to pursue what you deserve.
To learn more about our services and how we can work to represent you, contact our offices at (212) 732-2929 today to speak to a legal professional.