Get the Maximum Compensation for Your Injuries
For-hire vehicles like taxi cabs and limos are popular in New York City, for visitors and residents alike. With over 50,000 taxi cabs, limos, shuttles, and other driving services operating in the city, it is no surprise that they are involved in numerous accidents throughout the year, some of which lead to devastating injuries. If you are injured in a taxi accident, limousine accident, or any other accident involving a for-hire vehicle, we are here to help. Our New York City taxi cab and limousine injury attorneys are standing by to get you the compensation that you are owed for your damages.
For a free legal consultation with a taxi cab and limo accidents lawyer serving New York, call 212-732-2929
New York City Taxi Accident Lawyers
A taxi is a convenient way to get where you need to go in New York City. Unfortunately, NYC taxi drivers are known for their aggressive driving, and in some cases, this can lead to motor vehicle accidents. At Dansker & Aspromonte, we represent clients involved in all types of taxi accidents, including:
- Vehicle crashes that result from taxi driver negligence
- Vehicle crashes that result from the negligence of another driver
- Foot crush injuries that occur when a taxi driver suddenly drives off
- Sudden stops or aggressive driving that causes head trauma, whiplash, or other injuries
In addition to medial costs, a taxi accident could lead to loss of personal effects, time off work, and other expenses, and our experienced attorneys will ensure that you are compensated for everything that you are owed.
New York Taxi Cab and Limo Accident Lawyer Near Me 212-732-2929
New York City Ride Share Attorneys
With ride share programs like Uber and Lyft becoming more popular every year, taxis are quickly being replaced by drivers that use their own personal vehicles. When you are involved in a ride share accident, questions regarding liability arise, as these drivers are contractors. These complex legal proceedings require an experienced lawyer on your side, and the attorneys at Dansker & Aspromonte are here to help.
New York City Limo Accident Attorneys
Limousines are a fun way to celebrate some of life’s most special occasions, but if you were injured in a limo accident, there are many parties that may be to blame. At Dansker & Aspromonte, we can evaluate your case to determine the responsible party, which could include:
- Limo drivers. Many limo accidents are caused by the driver’s negligent actions, including traffic law violations or falling asleep at the wheel. If you sustain an injury as a result of your limo driver’s actions, you deserve to be compensated.
- Limousine company. If a limo company uses defective vehicles, hires unqualified mechanics or drivers, or fails to properly train staff, the business could be responsible for an accident.
- Limo maintenance company. Should a limo company contract without an outside agency to keep vehicles in safe mechanical condition, the maintenance company could be held accountable for improper maintenance that results in an accident.
- Drivers of other vehicles. Like any accident, the driver or another vehicle could be held responsible for their reckless or negligent driving that results in a limo accident.
A limo accident is a traumatic experience, and you need an experienced attorney on your side to help you deal with this difficult situation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Choose Dansker & Aspromonte as Your Taxi Cab or Limo Accident Attorney
At Dansker & Aspromote, we serve the New York City Metro Area, including the Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and Queens. Whether you were injured in a taxi cab, limo, or other for-hire vehicle accident, we are here to help. We have a proven track record of success. We want to help you get maximum compensation for your injuries, so call us today at (844) 469-5291.