Did you recently trip and fall while on the sidewalk, road, private or commercial property in New York? Was uneven ground or flooring responsible for your injuries? New York personal injury laws require that a property owner and other parties have a duty to maintain their property in a reasonably safe condition.
If those parties fail to act reasonably and you are injured on a hazard that they should have repaired, you may be able to receive financial compensation for your injuries. A New York uneven ground lawyer from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates is ready to help you with your claim.
Dansker & Aspromonte Associates Has Obtained Millions for Our Clients
Since 1988, we have represented clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, Nassau County, and Suffolk County, securing more than $450 million in verdicts and settlements on their behalf.
Call Us for a Free Case Review after an Accident
Contact our office to learn more about your rights during a free consultation. You can speak to a member of our team to find out more about the legal process.
Don’t delay. Getting started on your case as early as possible is important for several reasons, including:
- There are filing deadlines that severely limit your right to recover monetary damages. If you fail to file certain claims within the deadline, you may be prevented from receiving the compensation you deserve.
- Some crucial forms of evidence disappear in the days and weeks after your accident. Beginning your case early means that you can build a solid case.
You Don’t Have to Pay Any Upfront Fees
If we agree to accept your case, you will not be required to pay us any money upfront. We represent our clients through a contingency fee agreement, so we only earn a legal fee if you receive compensation.
Potential Damages You Can Seek in Uneven Ground and Flooring Cases
Injuries caused by uneven ground and flooring can result in severe or catastrophic injuries—and can lead to substantial medical costs and lost earnings. You should not have to bear the costs caused by another person’s negligence. Property owners are responsible for maintaining safe premises, and if they fail to fulfill this legal duty, they should be held accountable for the injuries and damages that result.
If the evidence establishes that your injuries were the result of the fault of another party or parties, even partially, you may be entitled to financial compensation for each and every aspect of damages that you suffered, including:
- Pain and suffering as a result of all physical or emotional injuries
- Future pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Loss of pension benefits
- Any other out of pocket costs incurred due to your injuries
We may be able to help you obtain compensation for the damages you have suffered. Call us today to get started.
How Our Lawyers Can Help You Build a Strong Case
If you have been injured as a result of the fault of another party, contact our office as soon as possible so that we can protect your rights. We will immediately begin an investigation to build your case and ensure that crucial evidence is not lost.
When you retain us, we may do the following:
- Obtain all police, accident, and incident reports
- Identify and interview all witnesses
- Secure all accident photographs and video footage, if available
- Consult with experts in property maintenance
- Demand all prior repair and maintenance records from the at-fault parties
- Gather all hospital and medical records
- File all required claims documents
- Keep you advised on the progress of your case
- Retain medical experts to evaluate your medical injuries
- Negotiate with the at-fault parties for a fair and just settlement
- Prepare your case for trial before a jury if necessary
When Should I Hire a Lawyer to Help Me Work on My Case?
Some people hold off on seeking legal representation because they aren’t sure if it’s worth seeking help with their case. Keep in mind that even in cases that seem relatively straightforward, you may face complications when dealing with the insurance claims process.
- If you receive an offer soon after your accident, how will you know if it’s a fair one? In many cases, insurance companies try to offer you a low initial settlement before you have time to get help from a lawyer.
- Even if the other party was clearly negligent, they may still try to claim that you caused your own accident and injured yourself—perhaps due to improper footwear, for instance. We can fight for your side of the story and demonstrate that the other party was liable.
- Your case may need to go to trial and, if a fair offer can’t be reached through negotiations or if your case is of a very high dollar amount, you may have to take your case to court to seek a fair award. If you aren’t able to prepare your case evidence and represent yourself, you may find it difficult to secure compensation.
In short, you could find our help beneficial at many steps of a personal injury case. What’s more, you may not wish to negotiate with insurers and file paperwork when you’re recovering from your injuries. We can do these things for you.
Contact Our Attorneys to Get Started Today
If you or a loved one suffered an injury caused by uneven ground, a New York uneven ground lawyer from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates is here to help. Our ultimate goal is to obtain the fair and just financial recovery you deserve based upon the full range of your damages.
Call us today to learn more about how we can help. The sooner you reach out, the sooner we can begin fighting for you.