Brain Damaged Child
MVA - Child in Van
NY Freeway Accident
Water on Roadway
Life Threatening Injuries
Fall from Scaffold
Bicycle Accident/Roadway Defect
- See More Case Results
Bronx Passenger Vehicle Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one sustained serious injuries in a car accident in a passenger vehicle in the Bronx caused by another driver, you may be eligible to file a claim for monetary compensation for each and every type of damage you suffered. Our Bronx passenger vehicle accident lawyers are standing by to fight for you whether your accident was the result of careless driving, driving under the influence, distracted driving, road rage, speeding, or another type of negligence. To learn more about the potential of your case, contact the legal team of Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP at (646) 692-0204.
What You Need to Know About Passenger Vehicle Accidents
Of the thousands of motor vehicle accidents that occur every day across the country, each accident case is unique and dependent upon individual facts and circumstances. The mere fact that you were involved in a motor vehicle accident does not guarantee that you will be entitled to monetary compensation. In New York, for example, you cannot recover financial compensation for your pain and suffering and other losses unless your injuries are considered serious. If you were involved in a passenger vehicle accident, the experienced and dedicated lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP are here to discuss your options and rights. Don’t delay since there are important deadlines that can limit your ability to collect money for your injuries. Call us today. Our consultation is free. In the meantime, follow this simple advice if you or someone you know has been involved in a motor vehicle accident:
- Call the police
- Request that a police report is completed
- Collect the names and contact information of any witnesses, if possible
- Seek immediate medical attention
- Follow all medical advice
- Take photographs of the scene, vehicle damage, and your injuries, if possible
- Do not give any statements to representatives of any at-fault parties
- Do not post about the accident or your injuries on social media
- Retain copies of all invoices, receipts, and medical records
- Consult our lawyers immediately
We Will Serve as Your Trusted Counsel
Most victims of a personal injury accident have no prior experience with the legal system. The period of time immediately following an accident can be overwhelming between dealing with your medical treatment and the pain of your injuries, confusion about your rights, filing required documents by a deadline, and fielding calls from the at-fault party’s representatives. Having a lawyer that you trust allows you to concentrate on your recovery with confidence that your rights are being protected. Once you retain Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP to handle your personal injury action, we will guide you through the process and fight for the most financial compensation for you.
You Are Entitled to Substantial Compensation for All of Your Damages
If you were seriously injured in a passenger vehicle accident caused by another driver’s negligence, the lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP want to use their 40 years of experience to fight for the fair and just compensation you deserve. New York law entitles you to recover for each and every type of damage you sustained. Though every case is unique, the following are some of the types of damages the law permits you to recover:
- Damages for pain and suffering: As well as the emotional burden you have experienced—and any loss of quality of life
- Future damages for pain and suffering: If your injuries are deemed permanent
- Damages for your medical and hospital costs: Related to ongoing medical treatment, hospitalization, surgery, prescription medications, medical devices, and other related recovery costs that were not paid by another source
- Future damages for medical and hospital costs: If your injuries are deemed to require future medical care
- Damages for the time you have lost at work: This includes loss of wages, as well as future loss of earning capacity: If it is deemed you will not be able to continue working at your previous level of output)
- Any other out of pocket expenses caused by your accident and injuries
Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP Today
Our lawyers are standing by to help you recover the financial compensation you deserve. Do not delay. There are deadlines that limit your rights. If you fail to file your claim for benefits or financial compensation, you may be forever barred from receiving any recovery. Our consultation is free and if we agree to accept your case, you will not be required to pay us any money upfront. We only earn a legal fee unless you receive compensation.
Unsafe driving can result in a wide range of injuries. Some of the types of “serious injury” cases we have handled in our decades of experience include:
This is just a short list of some of the cases we have handled. Even if you have sustained an injury not included here, call us to discuss whether we can use our skills and experience to fight for you.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact our offices today at (646) 692-0204.
After sustaining physical injuries in an accident involving a passenger vehicle that occurred due to another driver’s negligence or carelessness, consult the qualified attorneys at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP as soon as possible. The sooner you consult with our lawyers, the sooner we can begin to investigate the facts and circumstances of your accident, secure evidence, and build a strong case for financial compensation. Most importantly, however, is that you not delay since there are deadlines that limit your rights to receive compensation. If you fail to file your claims within the deadline, you may be forever barred from receiving the benefits and compensation you deserve. When you contact our office, we will ensure that your claims are filed on time so that you can focus on your own recovery. Here are some of the most important ways our lawyers may be able to help with your claim:
Determining if You Have a Viable Case
Not all motor vehicle accidents result in a successful claim for damages. When you retain us to fight for you, our lawyers will conduct a thorough and comprehensive investigation of all of the unique facts and circumstances regarding the fault of the accident and your injuries that resulted. Even if the accident was the result of the fault of another, New York law requires that you sustain a “serious injury” in order to receive compensation for your damages. Some of the actions we will take in order to build a strong claim of liability and damages may include:
- Obtaining all police or incident reports
- Securing photographs of the scene and video footage, if available
- Hiring a private investigator to obtain witness statements
- Conducting a site visit
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts
- Demanding sworn statements of all at-fault parties
- Collecting all hospital and medical records
- Retaining medical experts to prove the serious nature of your injuries and permanency
- Requesting employment and lost wages information
- Compiling all bills for hospital and medical
- Retaining economic experts to prove your economic losses
- Filing all required claims in a timely manner
- Preparing your case for trial before a jury
Call (646) 692-0204 to speak to a Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP team member about how we can help you build a strong claim for you.
Brain Damaged Child $50 Million
A four-year-old boy was brought to the hospital for a routine eyelid repair. To cut costs, the hospital contracted out its anesthesia services to a third-party corporation.
Wrongful Death $21.5 Million
This accident occurred in the Bronx when our client was working on a sanitation truck. The driver lost control while making a turn. Our client was ejected and the truck ran over his leg.
Pedestrian Injury $10.3 Million
A 22-year-old theater intern was walking across the intersection of 42nd Street and Ninth Avenue in Manhattan when she was struck by the rear door of a passing truck which had flown open because it had been improperly secured by the driver.