If you or a loved one has been injured in a bus accident, there’s no reason to struggle with sorting out the web of reports, deadlines and notice requirements on your own. Dansker & Aspromonte have won millions of dollars in personal injury verdicts for bus accident victims in the NYC metro area.
Just fill out the contact form on this page or call 1-844-469-5291 to schedule a free consultation.
You’ll rest easier knowing that your claim is in experienced hands.
NYC Bus Accidents
Bus accidents are all too common in New York City, and that’s no surprise. Buses are more dangerous than the average motor vehicle because:
- Buses are heavy, often meaning more damage upon impact and greater injuries
- Buses can’t maneuver easily, making it more difficult to avoid collisions
- Buses generally can’t stop as quickly as a passenger car
- A bus driver has multiple blind spots, increasing the risk of an accident
At Dansker & Aspromonte, we handle claims for people who have been injured when:
- A bus collided with the vehicle they were driving or riding in
- A bus struck them while they walking in the city
- A bus struck them while they were riding a bicycle in the city
- They were injured due to the negligence of the driver of a bus they were riding on
- They were injured due to negligent maintenance of a bus they were riding on
Bus Accident Injury Cases
But accident injury cases are often complicated. Most buses in the New York metropolitan area are owned and operated by governmental entities, which creates additional requirements and complexities. Some challenges associated with bus accident claims include:
- Uncertainty as to which entity to sue
- Complicated notice of claim requirements
- A much shorter notice period than applies in non-governmental cases
Act Quickly if You’ve Been Injured in a Bus Accident
In some cases, you could lose your ability to sue for your injuries if you fail to file an appropriate notice of claim within 90 days of the accident.
It may be difficult to fulfill that requirement on your own, particularly in the aftermath of an injury. An experienced bus accident attorney can make the difference between fair compensation for your injuries and legal disaster. With your future and your recovery on the line, you can’t afford to take chances.
Talk to an Experienced Bus Accident Lawyer
Fortunately, the attorneys at Dansker & Aspromonte have a solid understanding of the intricacies surrounding a bus accident claim. We have recovered millions of dollars for victims of NYC bus accidents in the past, and know how to:
- Identify the appropriate party or parties to sue on your behalf
- Ensure that notice of claims is filed in a timely manner
- Gather evidence to establish that the responsible party is at fault
- Document your injuries and other damages
- Negotiate for a fair settlement; or
- If necessary, fight for your rights at trial
If you’ve suffered an injury in a bus crash or been hit by a bus while walking or cycling in New York City, you don’t have to manage the complex web of red tape, paperwork, legal requirements and deadlines alone.
Just pick up the phone right now and call 1-844-469-5291 right now to schedule your free consultation!
Remember, you can’t afford to delay. Tight deadlines mean you could lose your right to recover if you don’t act quickly. Get experienced help to protect your claim today.
Why Should You Choose D & A Law:
- No Fees until we win or settle
- Maximum compensation for Accident victims
- Over 95% Success rate at trial