Anesthesiologists and Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) play a vital role in virtually all major surgical procedures. While anesthesia errors and accidents are rare, the outcome can be permanently disabling or even fatal. Often, family members are uncertain what really happened and whether medical malpractice may have been a factor.
- Looking for a Doctor Negligence Attorney in New York City?
- Have You Been Misdiagnosed?
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Heart Disease Misdiagnosis
- Stroke Misdiagnosis
- New York Surgical Error Attorneys
- Anesthesia Malpractice
- Wrong-Site Surgery
- Hospital Negligence Attorneys in New York City Help You Get Maximum Compensation
- Pharmacist Malpractice/Prescription Errors
- Nursing Home Negligence Attorneys In New York City Get You Maximum Compensation
- Nursing Home Bedsores
- Malnutrition and Dehydration
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Nursing Home Physical Abuse in NYC
- Nursing Home Restraint Injuries
- Have a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
- Understanding Your Medical Malpractice Rights
Were You Harmed by an Anesthesia Accident or Malpractice During Surgery?
The experienced NY Anesthesia Malpractice Attorneys at Dansker & Aspromonte are here to help you and your family. We will provide a free consultation to learn what happened and determine whether further investigation is warranted. If you have a valid claim, we are prepared to take it the distance — as we have in literally thousands of cases leading to hundreds of millions in recoveries for clients throughout the NYC metro area.
WE HAVE A WINNING RECORD OF SUCCESS AT TRIAL!
Attorneys at our firm are exceptionally equipped to evaluate your potential anesthesia error lawsuit, another type of surgical error, or any other serious medical negligence claim. In fact, our accomplished trial lawyers have never lost a medical malpractice case.
You can count on us to treat you with care and respect, enlist the most qualified experts as needed, and strive for the best possible results in a situation involving, for example:
- An anesthesia overdose that caused brain injury, coma or a wrongful death
- Negligent preparation to administer anesthesia — such as failing to account for known allergies or other drugs in the patient’s system
- Failure to monitor a patient in recovery and under anesthesia to prevent oxygen deprivation and brain damage or other devastating consequences
Across more than 30 years of exclusive focus on serious injury cases, we have helped many people whose family members suffered permanent, life-altering disabilities. We have close relationships not only with physicians qualified to assess what happened, but also with economists, life care planners and others essential to demonstrating the full financial impact of a medical mistake on your life.
Serving Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island and the NYC Metro Area
If you suspect that medical malpractice seriously harmed you or led to the death of someone close to you, call 212-732-2929 or contact our lawyers online anytime.
The information in this website is for general information purposes and does not constitute legal advice. Every case is different and the facts of your case are unique to your accident, injury or malpractice claim. Because of that nothing contained in this website should be taken as legal advice or opinion. The information in the website is not intended to create an attorney and client relationship and the submission of any contact form or email does not constitute an attorney and client relationship. The verdicts and settlements in the website are actual cases handled by Dansker & Aspromonte Associates. They are presented solely to give information on past results attained by the firm. Because there are countless variations and differences in the facts and circumstances of every case past results such as these are not a guaranty of the future results of any case.