We Can Get You Top Dollar for Your Claim!
Malpractice cases can be complex, and we will need to prove that a dentist failed to follow the correct standards. To be successful, we will gather and prepare all the necessary evidence and work with expert dental professionals to ensure you win the compensation you deserve.
We Hold Dentists Accountable for Malpractice
Dental negligence is a scary matter. In can lead to permanent damage to the nerves around your jaw and mouth. Dental mistakes can also lead to permanent bone loss, infections, and abscesses.
Dental malpractice includes:
- A dental professional acting illegally, unprofessionally, and unacceptably
- A dental professional failing to diagnose or correctly treat a dental condition and the failure causing new or further injury
Some of the most common medical malpractices include:
- Unnecessary removal of teeth
- Negligent dental work
- Delayed diagnosis
- Dental surgical errors
- Delayed treatment of oral diseases
- Failure to obtain a patient’s informed consent
- Inability to monitor an oral disease or other condition
- The misuse of dental tools
- Infection caused by dental tools
- Permanent or temporary loss of sensation or taste
- Permanent or temporary injuries to nerves
- Exposure to mercury vapor when using amalgams for fillings
- Incorrect administration of anesthesia
- Failure to refer when required
- Inserting dental implants when there is insufficient bone structure
- Inability to administer a follow-up treatment
- Failure to diagnose oral cancer
Have You Been Affected by Dental Malpractice?
One of the most typical types of dental malpractice is the misdiagnosis of a patient’s oral cancer. Typically, this type of cancer will show up as an ulcer on the floor of a patient’s mouth. When a dentist fails to biopsy an ulcer and make the correct diagnosis promptly, this can significantly minimize your chance for successful treatment.
The team of dental malpractice lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte have over 30 years of experience with dental lawsuits and a 95 percent trial success rate. Our lawyers will work thoroughly to review the specifics of each client’s case along with a team of expert dentists to determine if dental malpractice was committed. If we find that a dentist made an error, we will seek maximum compensation for your suffering and injuries.