Are you looking for a New York City back injury attorney? Our experienced and compassionate team at Dansker&Aspromonte can help.
A serious back injury can occur in a variety of ways while working. Worst of all, it could have you laid up for several months and you may even need surgery. You may never be able to return to your job.
A worker’s compensation claim is one way to get the medical treatment you require and replace some of your lost earnings. However, certain circumstances of the injury can also justify action against someone other than the employer.
Have You Experienced a Disabling Back Injury or Herniated Disc?
Whether you have been serious injured on your job as a firefighter for the city, on a construction site, or as a public servant in any other job, it is important to speak to an attorney with back injury experience in New York City. Our team at Dansker&Aspromonte have recovered hundreds of millions in compensation for thousands of our clients. Our team has years of experience with personal injury claims and we are here to help you in any way we can.
Get Serious Compensation for Your Back Injury
There are many ways you back can get injured. Each part of your spine is susceptible to injury. Common back injuries include:
- Sprained and strained lower back muscles, usually hurt in car accidents or from lifting heavy objects
- Herniated disc – occur when stress is placed on the spine when carrying, sitting, lifting, or other activities that put pressure on the spinal column
Pain Management and Surgery
Victims of back injuries often require pain management and sometimes even surgery. If this is the case, you need a New York City lawyer who will use expert medical evidence to show how serious your injury is.
Insurance companies often try to minimize settlements by claiming the injury doesn’t affect the person’s everyday life. That’s why you need legal representation to ensure your settlement is fair for the degree of your pain and suffering.
Did You Suffer a Back Injury Due to Negligence?
Injuries like fractured vertebra, paralysis, and broken vertebra can be sustained in a vehicle accident, construction fall, or sever slip and falls. Serious back injuries can result in paralysis or death.
There are many different kinds of accidents that can lead to a serious back injury. These include:
- Car accidents – even at low-speed, a crash can result in muscles in the back being strained or sprained, especially if you were involved in a rear-end collision
- Car accidents can also result in traumatic injuries like broken discs, fractured discs, and even paralysis
- Slip and fall and work accidents can lead to serious back injuries
- Carrying and lifting can lead to strains and sprains
Other people at risk of serious back injuries include:
- Construction workers
- Warehouse workers
If you have sustained a back injury in your job, your company should pay for the resulting medical treatment and loss of earnings via their worker’s compensation insurance policy. We can help you navigate this somewhat complex process so you can focus on getting better. You should not have to suffer a loss of earnings or changes to your daily life due to another party’s negligence.
Our Back Injury Attorneys Consider Every Angle of Every Case
Our experienced and compassionate back injury attorneys in New York City focus completely on helping you recover both financially and physically. We treat every client with the compassion and respect they deserve, from the moment they contact us until a resolution is reached for your claim – be it in the courtroom or via a settlement.
Our team take great pride in our excellent reputation for treating our clients with the care they should be treated with and continuously earning exceptional results. We serve all five boroughs of New York City, so if you have experienced a back injury on the job, give us a call right away.
Contact A New York City Personal Injury Attorney Today
At Dansker&Aspromonte, your case evaluations and informative consultations are always free. You will only pay attorney fees once we obtain your compensation, either through a trial or a settlement.
We promise to work tirelessly and aggressively to investigate your work accident and expose a valid cause of action against one or more of the following:
- The property owner
- A subcontractor
- A workplace product manufacturer
- Any other negligent parties
We always go the distance to protect our client’s right and get every last dollar you rightfully deserve.
The New York City personal injury lawyers at Dansker&Aspromonte has all the capabilities and experience needed to cover representation of:
- Individuals who need to file a third-party injury lawsuit as well as a worker’s compensation claim
- Independent contractors who are not covered by worker’s compensation
- Self-employed individuals who are not covered by worker’s compensation
- Worker’s suffering from disc damage and severe whiplash
- Worker’s suffering from nerve damage
- Worker’s suffering from paralysis
If you or someone you know has suffered a back injury due to the negligence of others, get in touch with us online or call us at 800-510-9695 to set up your free consultation with a dedicated New York City back injury attorney today. Let us help you fight for the monetary compensation you and your family deserve!