Treating a serious fracture injury is rarely as simple as setting the broken bone in a cast or a sling. Fractures often require extensive medical treatment, including surgery, physical therapy and the insertion of plates and screws. A fractured or broken bone can change your life.
If you or someone close to you has suffered a broken bone injury due to the careless or negligent actions of another, it is important to consult with one of our experienced Fracture Injury Attorneys as soon as possible. At Dansker & Aspromonte, our New York personal injury attorneys have extensive experience handling broken bone injury claims and can help you pursue maximum compensation for the losses you have suffered.
The Consequences of Fracture Injuries
Fractures can range in severity from relatively minor cracks in the bone to completely broken or shattered bones. Our attorneys are knowledgeable in the many different types of fractures that our clients suffer in car accidents, construction accidents, slip/trip-and-falls, and other types of accidents.
- Simple fractures: A fracture in which the bone is broken, but the skin is intact.
- Compound fractures: A fracture in which the bone is exposed and has broken through the skin. Compound fractures often cause dangerous infections.
- Impacted fracture: Fractures in which one part of the bone is driven into another.
- Spiral fractures: A bone that is twisted and broken in a spiral direction.
- Comminuted fracture: An injury in which the bone is splintered or crushed.
Fractures can cause significant pain and suffering and take a long time to heal. Whether you have suffered a broken arm, broken leg, broken wrist, broken femur or any other fracture, our attorneys are here to help you seek the compensation you need to pay your medical bills and recover from your other losses.
New York Bone Fracture Lawyer
Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island and the NYC Metro Area
If you or someone close to you has suffered broken bone injury due to the careless or negligent actions of another, our attorneys are here to help. Contact us today online or by telephone at 212-732-2929 to speak with an experienced New York City fracture injury lawyer.