Brain Damaged Child
MVA Involving Police Officer
MVA - Child in Van
NY Freeway Accident
New York Freeway Accident
Water on Roadway
Life Threatening Injuries
- See More Case Results
New York Birth Injury Lawyers
A birth injury is a devastating setback for a family that was looking forward to a joyous event. While some birth injuries are due to unforeseeable medical complications, some are the direct result of negligence on the part of an obstetrician or another medical professional. Families that suffer losses due to birth injuries caused by medical malpractice have the right to pursue compensation.
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP, our attorneys stand up for the rights of medical malpractice victims. We have extensive experience handling birth injury cases and can help you seek justice and compensation for your losses. Contact us to speak with a member of our team. A New York City birth injuries lawyer can help.
You Could Recover Many Forms of Damages
A birth injury can significantly impact a child’s growth and development. Children who suffer birth injuries may require ongoing medical treatment, adaptive equipment, adapted living quarters, special education, and other expensive services.
All these forms of care can leave your family with overwhelming medical costs, both immediately after the child’s birth and over the long term. We can help you recover these costs and losses, including, but not limited to:
- Pain and suffering, including the emotional hardship inflicted on your family due to your child’s birth injury
- Medical bills, including the past, present, and projected care costs for your child
- Therapy costs, including speech therapy, physical therapy, and more
- Out-of-pocket costs related to the birth injury, such as medical equipment required in the home
- Lost income, reflecting the days that you missed from work dealing with your child’s health needs
Our attorneys are focused on helping birth injury victims obtain the compensation they need to lead fulfilling lives.
What We Do for Our Clients
If your child’s birth injury was caused by a doctor or medical provider’s negligence, you may have a medical malpractice case. These are some of the most complicated injury cases to prove.
You may find our team’s help invaluable in a birth injury case, as we have experience handling all the complexities involved. We can take care of the following for you:
- Gathering Compelling Evidence of Negligence: Proving that a doctor, nurse, or another professional caused your child’s injury requires compelling evidence. We may gather this evidence through medical records as well as other professionals’ expert testimony that the provider was negligent in your case.
- Negotiating a Settlement on Your Behalf: We will handle the back and forth with the doctor or hospital’s representatives, seeking a full, fair settlement every step of the way. We will keep you updated on negotiations, but you do not have to be part of this process.
- Litigating for You in Court, if Necessary: We will not hesitate to take your case to court to seek the amount you deserve. In some cases, the other party becomes motivated to offer a settlement when a court date is on the horizon.
- Advising You on how Relevant Laws May Affect Your Case: Medical malpractice laws can have an impact on your case. For instance, we’ll advise you on lawsuit deadlines, as there are specific statutes governing malpractice cases.
- Standing By Your Side Throughout Your Case: When a family is dealing with a birth injury, the last thing they may want is the challenge of a legal case. We will be by your side through every step, answering all your questions and helping you understand your options.
Results for Our Past Clients
We are proud of our previous successes. In one situation, we recovered $50 million for the family of a four-year-old boy who faced a brain injury during a routine procedure. In another case, we won $2.750 million for a failure-to-diagnose injury.
We will work hard to seek the best possible results for your case as well.
Get Legal Representation at No Financial Risk to You
We know that your bills could be substantial at this time, so we don’t want to add to your financial burdens. We work based on contingency fees, which means that we will get started on your case with no upfront fees involved.
When you work with our team, you don’t need to worry about:
- Hourly rates
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Financing your case up front
We only receive compensation for our efforts if and when we recover a settlement for you.
Work with a New York Birth Trauma Attorney
Serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau and Suffolk counties, our team at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP is ready to get to work for your family.
For a free legal consultation with a birth injury lawyer serving New York, call (646) 692-0204.
Birth injuries can be caused by negligence on the part of doctors, nurses, midwives, anesthesiologists, other staff members, and the hospital itself. Birth injuries can occur at any time prior to, during, or after labor and delivery, according to MedlinePlus.
We handle a wide range of birth injury cases, including those involving:
If you have questions about how we can assist with your child’s birth injury case in New York, take advantage of a free legal consultation. You can have a birth injury lawyer on your side today.
If your loved one has suffered due to a birth injury, our New York birth injury law firm is here to help. Contact us by calling (646) 692-0204. Our New York City birth injury lawyers can fight for the compensation you may deserve.
Brain Damaged Child $50 Million
A four-year-old boy was brought to the hospital for a routine eyelid repair. To cut costs, the hospital contracted out its anesthesia services to a third-party corporation.
Wrongful Death $21.5 Million
This accident occurred in the Bronx when our client was working on a sanitation truck. The driver lost control while making a turn. Our client was ejected and the truck ran over his leg.
Pedestrian Injury $10.3 Million
A 22-year-old theater intern was walking across the intersection of 42nd Street and Ninth Avenue in Manhattan when she was struck by the rear door of a passing truck which had flown open because it had been improperly secured by the driver.