Brain Damaged Child
MVA - Child in Van
NY Freeway Accident
Water on Roadway
Life Threatening Injuries
Fall from Scaffold
Bicycle Accident/Roadway Defect
- See More Case Results
New York Bus, Subway & Railroad Accident Lawyer
Get the Compensation that You Deserve
Millions of people in New York City rely on public transportation every day, and with so many passengers, stations, and vehicles constantly in motion, it is no surprise that motor vehicle accidents occur. You deserve to feel safe when traveling throughout the city, but if you should fall victim to a subway, train, or railroad crossing accident, the right attorney can make all the difference in receiving adequate compensation for your injuries.
- Car Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle, Trucking & Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Defective Truck Equipment
- Overloaded Trucks & Unsecured Loads
- Causes of Truck Accidents
- Truck Accident Investigations
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat Accident Lawyers
- Defective Roadway Design
- Drunk Driving Accidents & DUI Victims
- Tavern Liability
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Taxi Cab & Limo Accidents
- NYC Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Bus Accident Lawyers
- Fatal Car Accidents in NYC
- Head-On Collisions
- NYC Railroad Crossing Accidents
- Learn More About Motor Vehicle Accidents in NY
From platforms that are in a state of disrepair to poorly maintained trains, there are numerous hazards involved with taking the subway.
Each year, people are injured in a variety of ways when attempting to travel via the subway system, and some accidents are more common than others:
- Clothing gets trapped in the door, causing the injured party to be pulled by the train
- Doors close on them
- Electrical malfunctions
- Robberies and assaults as a result of inadequate security
- Slip and fall injuries as a result of leaking pipes, poorly maintained stairwells, or accumulating snow and ice
If you have been injured on a train or at a train station, the legal experts at Dankser & Aspromonte can help. With years of personal injury experience, we are well-versed in the legalities regarding subway system injuries.
Railroad Crossing Accidents
Railroad crossing accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries or even death.
These accidents can be caused by a variety of factors:
- Defective crossing gates
- Defective railroad crossing or stoplights
- Defective tracks or rails
- Defective train equipment
- Missing signage
- Train conductor error
If you’ve been affected by a New York City railroad crossing accident, you’ve likely sustained significant physical and mental injuries. To get the compensation that you deserve, you need to have an attorney on your side that has expert knowledge of railroad statutes and regulations.
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP, we will thoroughly investigate the potential cause of your railroad accident and will obtain the evidence needed to win your case, including:
- Examine GPS reports and other railway and train equipment for evidence
- Interview potential witnesses, both on the train and on the ground
- Obtain information from the train “black box”
- Review accident reports
With our investigative methods, railroad knowledge, and proven track record at trial, we’re able to secure compensation for our clients injured in railroad crossing accidents.
Choose Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP to Represent You
If you are in need of an experienced New York City attorney to represent you in a subway, train, or railroad crossing accident, look no further than Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP. With a proven track record of trial success, we are committed to representing each of our clients throughout every stage of the legal process. We strive for maximum compensation for accident victims, and we never collect fees until we win or settle your case.
Brain Damaged Child $50 Million
A four-year-old boy was brought to the hospital for a routine eyelid repair. To cut costs, the hospital contracted out its anesthesia services to a third-party corporation.
Wrongful Death $21.5 Million
This accident occurred in the Bronx when our client was working on a sanitation truck. The driver lost control while making a turn. Our client was ejected and the truck ran over his leg.
Pedestrian Injury $10.3 Million
A 22-year-old theater intern was walking across the intersection of 42nd Street and Ninth Avenue in Manhattan when she was struck by the rear door of a passing truck which had flown open because it had been improperly secured by the driver.