Queens Construction Accident Lawyers
While construction workers are regularly exposed to high levels of danger, they should not have to bear the consequences of an unsafe workplace. But due to employer negligence, workers suffer injuries far too often. For New York, 91 construction accidents resulted in fatalities in 2019.
If another party’s actions put you in danger or killed a loved one, our construction accident lawyers in Queens will make sure you receive justice. Our legal experts will file a claim, evaluate your damages, initiate a lawsuit and help you collect every penny of financial compensation that you deserve.
Our Construction Accident Lawyers Build a Strong Case
New York law ensures that site owners and general contractors provide a safe workplace for workers at their construction site. If a party fails to meet their legal standards of care and, as a result, you sustain injuries, you are entitled to fair compensation.
Our litigation process begins with a free case evaluation. A skilled construction accident lawyer will assess your claim and determine its value. From there, we build a strong case, which includes:
- Obtaining incident and accident reports
- Gathering witness statements
- Securing video or photographic evidence
- Consulting with worksite safety experts
- Gathering EMS, hospital, and medical treatment records
- Discussing and evaluating your injuries with medical experts
Once our legal team has sufficient evidence to support your case we will proceed with a lawsuit on your behalf. During the process we will negotiate with the liable party or insurance provider to obtain a fair settlement.
If the responsible parties or their insurance provider refuse to make a fair settlement offer we will take the case to trial on your behalf.
We Help You Recoup Your Losses after a Construction Accident
If your injuries are connected to another person or party’s negligence, you deserve monetary recovery. And our proficient construction accident attorneys will work hard and do everything possible to ensure that you receive the recovery you are entitled to.
We will fight for a reasonable settlement or jury award that covers all of your injuries, including economic and non-economic damages. Examples of the losses we seek to collect are:
- Pain and suffering: Payouts for loss of enjoyment and trauma from the accident including physical limitations and inability to perform normal activities due to pain
- Lost income: Compensation for lost wages due to injuries preventing you from working
- Loss of future income: Financial recovery if your injuries prevent you from returning to work or lead you to change in your career
- Medical expenses: Reimbursement for all medical costs, including hospital bills, pharmaceuticals, and future treatment including rehabilitation and necessary surgery
In the unfortunate circumstance where a construction site accident leads to a fatality, our attorneys will file a wrongful death lawsuit on your behalf. The claim allows us to recover damages like funeral costs, loss of financial support, loss of parental guidance and death benefits for surviving family members.
Construction Site Negligence Leads to Injuries
New York law seeks to protect injured construction workers. But reckless actions and hazardous conditions increase the risk of an accident. Negligent acts and conditions that put workers in danger on a construction site include:
- Failing to provide necessary safety equipment to workers
- Not providing adequate safety equipment or proper equipment training
- Urging workers to complete projects at an unreasonable pace
- Hiring workers who do not have the required experience or skills to complete the job safely
- Failure to properly supervise the work being performed to ensure that it is being performed safely
- Failing to remove hazardous conditions from a construction site
Property owners and general contractors are required to provide appropriate safety equipment and follow safety procedures to minimize these risks. By failing to do so, the property owner, general contractor or site manager can be held liable for any injuries on the premises. If your injury should have been prevented, you may have the right to receive monetary compensation.
Our Work Accident Attorneys Identify All Negligent Parties
You can file a claim against any person or entity responsible for causing you harm. Our construction site accident lawyers have experienced handling construction accident claims, so we know who to hold accountable for your injuries. A negligent party can include:
- General contractors or subcontractors
- Property owners
- Construction site managers
- Civil engineers
When evaluating your accident claim, we make sure every liable party is identified and held accountable for their negligence. If their actions lead to an injury, they may owe you financial compensation.
Click to contact our experienced lawyers today.
Queens Construction Accident Injuries We Sue For
Our Queens attorneys are prepared to help you collect a financial recovery for every one of your injuries and resulting damages, whether they are physical or emotional. We represent construction accident victims who have sustained:
- Fractures and broken bones
- Brain or head injuries
- Neck and spinal cord injuries
- Severe burns
- Blindness (temporary and permanent)
Any injury that prevents you from performing daily activities constitutes a loss. If your injuries make it difficult to physically visit our office, we are happy to accommodate your needs. We can arrange a visit to your home or review your claim via phone or video chat.
Don’t Let an Insurance Company Control Your Settlement
Too often, insurance companies make a settlement offer that is significantly lower than what the victim deserves. Don’t let this happen to you. If you get a call from an insurance provider before evaluating your claim with a lawyer do not discuss the case with them or agree to any settlement.
We investigate your case and determine a reasonable settlement amount. Then, we make sure you collect every penny your injuries merit. If the responsible parties or insurance provider refuses to make a fair settlement offer, we are fully prepared to take the case to trial.
Complete a free case evaluation form now.
If you sustained construction site injuries, you need to act fast to pursue your claim. But there’s no need to worry because Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP is available to help you collect maximum compensation for your damages.
Contact our Queens construction accident attorneys now. We will set up a free, no-risk claim consultation with one of our legal experts and start working on your case right away.
Since 1988, we have been serving the Queens community and earning rewards for accident victims. Our track record includes several million-dollar verdicts. Some of the results we are capable of include:
- $1.3 million for a worker who suffered injuries after falling through a scaffolding hole
- $2.25 million for an accident victim who endured facial and knee fractures after falling off a ladder
- 2.35 million for a construction operator who suffered severe crush injuries while loading a dumpster with a forklift
- $3.5 million for a worker who fell 30 feet and suffered skull and neck injuries
If you were injured in New York, we are the personal injury law firm you will feel confident handling your claim. We work tirelessly for our clients, and we never charge for our services until you obtain the recovery you are entitled to receive.
Brain Damaged Child $50 Million
A four-year-old boy was brought to the hospital for a routine eyelid repair. To cut costs, the hospital contracted out its anesthesia services to a third-party corporation.
Wrongful Death $21.5 Million
This accident occurred in the Bronx when our client was working on a sanitation truck. The driver lost control while making a turn. Our client was ejected and the truck ran over his leg.
Pedestrian Injury $10.3 Million
A 22-year-old theater intern was walking across the intersection of 42nd Street and Ninth Avenue in Manhattan when she was struck by the rear door of a passing truck which had flown open because it had been improperly secured by the driver.
The Impact of Immigration Status on Construction Accident Claims
- Construction Accidents
Filing a Wrongful Death Claim After a Fatal Construction Accident
- Construction Accidents
What You Need to Know About Third-Party Liability in Construction Accidents
- Construction Accidents
Did you or a loved one suffer after a crane injury?
- Construction Accidents