If you were injured by another party’s negligence while performing construction duties, you deserve an attorney with decades of experience fighting for your compensation. And Dansker & Aspromonte Associates has the personal injury lawyers you can trust to represent you.
After a workplace incident, you may feel overwhelmed and confused about what to do next. But we are the skilled construction accident attorneys in the Bronx, and we are here to explain your legal options and help you take action against the negligent and responsible parties.
What Our Bronx Construction Accident Lawyers Do for You
Construction workers in the Bronx rely on our accident injury lawyers to build a strong case while they focus on healing from their trauma. When preparing your accident claim, our construction accident attorneys will:
- Obtain witness statements, incident records, photos, and OSHA reports
- Investigate the facts and circumstances of your accident
- Assemble evidence to prove how the other party is liable
- Gather all medical and hospital records
- Retain medical experts to demonstrate the long-term effects of your injuries
- Consult with construction site safety experts to prove liability
- Build your case for trial
Injured workers suffer twice after a worksite accident. First, they have to deal with the ongoing physical and emotional pain from their injuries. Second, they have to deal with the economic damage in unpaid lost wages and medical bills.
The combination of physical injuries and financial strain is overwhelming. But by taking legal action with our personal injury law firm, you can seek to eliminate the financial burden and collect a fair construction accident settlement or jury award.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accidents lawyer serving Bronx, call (212) 732-2929
Reasons for Construction Accidents in the Bronx
When construction sites are not adequately maintained, construction workers, pedestrians, bicyclists, and motor vehicle drivers are at risk of severe injuries and wrongful death.
Construction managers and companies have a duty to secure a safe workplace for their workers and individuals in the vicinity. The failure to take necessary steps in order to prevent construction accidents is often a violation of the New York State Labor Law and/or negligence which makes property owners, contractors, and construction managers liable for any injuries a victim incurs due to the incident.
In the Bronx, construction accidents commonly stem from:
- Inadequate scaffolds or ladders: Scaffolds and ladders elevate construction workers and their equipment so they can perform work in specific areas. But poorly constructed scaffolds and ladders put workers and nearby workers or pedestrians at risk of injury.
- Failure to provide necessary safety devices: The failure to provide adequate safety devices such as safety harnesses or life lines put those working at elevated worksites at risk of injury.
- Failure to secure material or tools: The failure to secure construction materials and tools at elevated worksites put construction workers working in the vicinity and pedestrians at risk of being struck by failing materials and tools.
- Improper construction fencing: Work zones require temporary fencing around unsafe areas, such as trenches, to prevent falls.
- Missing sidewalk sheds: When construction zones do not include proper barricades, pedestrians walking near the site can get hit by flying debris.
Bronx Construction Accidents Can Lead to Wrongful Death
Data from the National Safety Council (NCS) shows that 39,100 people suffered injuries due to work zone crashes in 2019. A work zone crash is any motor vehicle collision within the boundaries of a worksite, including construction areas. The NCS also reported 842 work zone fatalities, and 479 of the deaths occurred in construction zones.
Our construction site accident lawyers can file a wrongful death claim if you lost a loved one due to a Bronx construction accident. Our attorneys fight for financial justice, and we pursue damages to cover pain and suffering, funeral expenses, loss of consortium, and loss of parental guidance. We handle your claim so you can focus on healing from your trauma.
Bronx Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me (212) 732-2929
We Secure Financial Recovery for Construction Workers in the Bronx
While most cases result in a settlement agreement, each case we accept is handled as if we must go to trial. Our promise is that we will never settle your case without your permission. We pursue the highest monetary settlement throughout the litigation process, and we base your payout on the circumstances and nature of your physical, emotional, and economic damages.
Our Bronx construction accident lawyers believe that you have a right to obtain financial relief that is fair and just after your construction accident. Therefore, we can assist you in recovering damages for:
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Unpaid wages and overtime pay
- Medical bills from the accident date to present-day
- Future medical expenses
- Loss of pension benefits and future earnings
- Mental anguish
- Permanent scarring
- Any other expenses connected to the construction accident, such as renovating your home and vehicle to be wheelchair-friendly
If you incurred losses in a construction accident, our personal injury lawyers are ready to seek justice on your behalf.
You Have a Legal Right to Hire a Bronx Construction Accident Injury Lawyer
New York laws protect injured construction workers. Injury victims who are not aware of these laws can make poor decisions following an accident. For example, employers may encourage their employees not to pursue a claim in exchange for a few weeks of pay.
Don’t let this happen to you. Our team of lawyers thrives on procuring justice for those who sustained injuries due to the negligence of others. First, we can analyze your case and value the extent of your damages. Then we make sure the liable party or their insurance company agrees to a settlement that allows you to recoup every loss sustained due to the accident or proceed to trial in order to seek such an award from a jury on your behalf.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Take Action Quickly After a Bronx Construction Accident
New York Law limits the time that you have to bring a lawsuit regarding a construction accident. If you fail to take action within the legal deadline, the courts can bar you from obtaining monetary compensation regardless of how strong your case is.
Simply put: don’t delay in seeking legal representation. In addition to meeting your statute of limitations, other reasons to take swift action include:
- Evidence can be destroyed, memories can fade, and witnesses can become harder to track down
- Necessary inspections of the accident site and conditions present need to be performed
- A case takes time to build
Therefore, the sooner you call us, the faster our construction accident lawyers can get to work on your claim.
Our History of Success Securing Settlements for New York Construction Workers
Our team has handled numerous construction accident cases over the years. As a result, we have obtained multi-million-dollar verdicts and settlements for injured construction site workers.
You are in capable hands with our team of construction accident attorneys on your side. We specialize in construction industry accidents, and we are dedicated to fighting for your justice.
How Much does Hiring a Bronx Construction Accident Lawyer Cost?
Our construction accident law firm provides legal services on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront fees or expenses. Instead, our lawyers immediately get to work building your case. And we only collect payment once we secure your settlement or monetary award.
Once we reach a fair settlement or verdict for your construction injuries, our attorneys subtract our portion of legal fees from your settlement. Since we only receive payment once you do, you can feel confident that our construction accident lawyers will work tirelessly on your behalf.
Trust Our Bronx Construction Accident Lawyers
After a construction accident, don’t wait to hire legal representation. The site’s owner and general contractor are responsible for providing you with a safe work environment, equipment, and training. If you sustained injuries due to their negligence, the construction accident attorneys at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates will help you take action.
Contact our Bronx legal team now to schedule your free case consultation. Together, we will fight to collect the compensation you deserve.