Dansker & Aspromonte Associates believes that if you were injured by someone’s negligence while doing construction work, you should hire an attorney with decades of experience to fight for the compensation you deserve. Injured workers suffer twice after a worksite accident. First, they have to deal with the ongoing physical and emotional pain and suffering from their injuries. Second, they have to deal with the economic damage in unpaid lost wages and medical bills. The combined physical injuries and financial strain can become overwhelming. You can do something about it today. Act now and you may be entitled to compensation to remove some of the financial burden brought on by the construction accident.
Let us help you recover your losses so that you can focus on your healing.
In preparing for your case, we will:
- Obtain all witness statements, incident reports, photos and OSHA reports
- Investigate the facts and circumstances of your accident
- Assemble the evidence that proves the other party is liable
- Assist you in obtaining an attorney to file for Worker’s Compensation benefits
- Obtain all medical and hospital records
- Retain experts, if necessary, to prove the long term effects of your injuries
- Consult with construction site safety experts to prove the other side’s liability
- Build your case for trial, if necessary
To learn more about how a Bronx construction accident lawyer can help, call us for a free consultation at (212) 732-2929.
We Prepare to Go to Trial with the Cases We Take On
While most cases result in a settlement agreed to by all of the parties, each case we accept is handled as if we are prepared to proceed to trial. Our promise to you is that we will never settle your case without your permission. Throughout our handling of your case, our goal will be to pursue the highest monetary settlement for you based upon the circumstances and nature of your physical, emotional and economic damages.
The Bronx construction accident lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates believe that after your construction accident, you have a right to obtain financial relief that is fair and just.
We can assist you in receiving compensation for:
- Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life from your injuries
- Unpaid lost wages and overtime pay
- Unpaid medical bills from the accident date to currently
- Future medical bills
- Loss of pension benefits
- Mental anguish
- Permanent scarring
- Any other expenses connected to the construction accident, such as renovating your home and vehicle to be wheelchair-friendly
A Bronx construction accident lawyer is ready to help you.
Get a free case evaluation when you call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates today at (212) 732-2929.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accidents lawyer serving Bronx, call 212-732-2929
You Have a Legal Right to Hire a Bronx Construction Accident Injury Lawyer
New York laws provide strong protections in favor of injured construction workers. Injury victims who are not aware of these laws can make poor decisions following an accident. Employers sometimes encourage their employees not to pursue a claim in exchange for a few weeks of pay. Don’t let this happen to you. Our team of lawyers thrive on getting justice for injured victims of negligence who get injured on the construction site.
Bronx Construction Accident Lawyer Near Me 212-732-2929
We Communicate with You Throughout the Claims Process
When we take on your case, you can be sure we will keep you informed as things progress. Our compassionate legal team will explain what you can expect us to do for you. Most of all, if you have any questions or concerns, we will return your calls and answer your question, promptly.
If we agree to accept your case, you will not have to pay any money up front. Our firm will advance all expenses to fight the case, and will only get a fee for its legal services if we obtain money compensation for you. If you do not obtain compensation, you owe us no attorney’s fees.
Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates today at (212) 732-2929 for a free consultation about your case.
Be Sure You Act Quickly
New York Law limits the time that you have to bring a lawsuit regarding a construction accident. If you fail to bring your action within that time limit, you may be forever barred from bringing such a claim and obtaining monetary compensation even if you have a strong case. Don’t delay. There are other reasons why you need to get your case started as soon as possible:
- Evidence can be destroyed, people can move away, and memories can fade.
- A case takes time to build
- We provide advice today that can guide you in the future
- Construction companies change ownership and/or go out of business
The sooner you call us, the sooner we can get started fighting for you
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Have a History of Success
Our team has handled many cases over the years and has obtained multi-million-dollar verdicts and awards for construction workers who suffered injuries on the job. Take a look at a few below:
- We recovered $3.5 million for a worker who suffered severe injuries after falling 30 feet from a scaffold. The worker was not given a safety line which could have prevented the fall.
- We obtained a $2.25 million settlement for a worker who fell off a ladder, suffering knee fractures and facial fractures.
Depend on a Bronx Construction Accident Lawyer
The construction accident was not your fault. It is the General Contractor and property owner’s responsibility to provide a safe work environment, safe equipment, and adequate training. You have suffered because of their negligence, and now you require the legal assistance of a Bronx construction accident lawyer with decades of experience fighting for people like you. Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates at (212) 732-2929 today for legal help.