If the loss of your loved one is the result of another person’s negligence, a New York wrongful death lawyer from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates can help you. Securing a legal personal representative in a wrongful death lawsuit can afford you much-needed peace of mind during this emotionally difficult time.
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we offer free wrongful death lawsuit case evaluations to New York families. Time is of the essence, so do not delay. If you lost a loved one due to the careless actions of another person, call us now.
Recoverable Losses in Wrongful Death Cases
If you have lost a loved one due to another party’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Pain and suffering for all physical injuries leading to death
- Mental anguish and fear of impending death
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Future loss of wages
- Funeral Expenses
- Loss of services to the family
- Loss of guidance, companionship, and support
Since 1988, we have been the personal representative for families in their wrongful death cases. That experience allows us to fight for the most substantial financial compensation.
We Have Secured Multimillion-Dollar Settlements for Our Clients in Cases Similar to Yours
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we fight for the compensation our clients need and deserve. One example of our success involved a $ 21.5 million structured settlement in a wrongful death case in New York City regarding the death of a sanitation worker (Rafael C v. the City of New York and St. Barnabas Hospital).
No wrongful death case is like the other, however. The outcome of your case depends upon a variety of unique factors. We will help you understand the value of your case and seek every dollar available to you.
Our NYC Wrongful Death Lawyers Will Help You Build a Strong Case
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving New York, call (212) 732-2929
Our team will use our decades of experience to build a strong case that the death of your loved one was the result of another party’s actions or inactions. If you retain our services, we will immediately get to work performing tasks which may include:
- Obtaining all police, accident, or incident reports
- Interviewing witnesses
- Conducting a site visit, taking photographs, and securing video footage, if available
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts
- Collecting all EMS, hospital, and medical records
- Retaining a medical expert to prove the full nature of the physical injuries
- Hiring an economist to calculate all economic losses
- Preparing your case for trial before a jury if necessary
Call us today for a free case evaluation. We want to use our experience to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Wrongful Death Claims for Injured First Responders
New York Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me (212) 732-2929
Unfortunately, firefighters and police officers are often victims of wrongful death. If you lost a loved one due to another party’s reckless behavior, you can pursue justice by teaming up with a firefighter injury attorney in NYC.
Our legal professionals will seek economic and non-economic losses on your behalf, including loss of companionship, loss of income, and reimbursement for funeral and burial expenses. Don’t try to navigate this type of wrongful death claim on your own. Instead, let our firefighter and police injury lawyers demand justice for the loss of your loved one.
How We Prove Liability in a Wrongful Death Case
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
One important aspect of proving a wrongful death case is determining who was responsible for your loved one’s accident—and gathering convincing evidence to show that this party is liable. This task is something that we can handle for you, as it may be challenging to examine all the details of your loved one’s accident on your own.
Keep in mind that the person who caused the accident may not be the person responsible for compensating you. This is yet another aspect of proving liability that can be complicated. For instance, if your loved one passed away in a car crash, you may think that the driver is responsible for your case; however, we may determine that another party is liable after we investigate.
Liable parties may include:
- Trucking companies, including truck accidents
- Cargo loading companies
- Vehicle manufacturers
- Parts manufacturers
- Defective Products Manufacturers
- Construction crews
- Local or state municipalities
We can fight to ensure that the appropriate party is held responsible in your case.
If the Other Party Claims Your Loved One Was Responsible
Ideally, insurance companies pay wrongful death claims based on the evidence in your case. However, more often than not, people run into complications when collecting a fair settlement for their injuries. For instance, the liable party may argue that they were not responsible in an attempt to avoid paying for your family’s losses.
You don’t have to deal with these accusations on your own. If an insurance company tries to challenge or deny your claim, we can prove that the other party was responsible for the fatality.
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we have a legal team specializing in all types of personal injuries. Our team will be your personal representative every step of the way. Whether you need a wrongful death birth injury attorney, car accident lawyer, or construction accident attorney, we are the law firm you can trust. We are dedicated to our clients, and we fight to help families secure a fair settlement for their loss of life.
Types of Wrongful Death Cases We Handle
There are several types of accidents that can cause a wrongful death:
- Vehicle accidents: If a driver or other road user does something careless or reckless and causes a fatal accident, they can be liable for any injuries that occur. Examples of negligent actions may include texting and driving, driving while intoxicated, speeding, or tailgating.
- Dangerous premises: When a property owner, tenant, or maintenance company fails to ensure that a sidewalk, stairwell, building, or other property is safe, they may be liable for a serious injury or death that results.
- Unsafe construction sites: Dangerous conditions on construction sites such as unsafe ladders, missing safety devices or scaffolds, tripping hazards on work surfaces, and unprotected openings may be the result of the negligence of the property owner general contractor, or another subcontractor.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Nursing home residents have the right to live in a safe, clean facility. If your loved one suffered neglect or physical, emotional, financial, or sexual abuse, you can hold the facility and abuser liable.
- Medical malpractice: If a medical professional fails to uphold their industry’s standard of care and causes injury to a patient, they can be held liable. Examples of medical malpractice include misdiagnosis, surgical errors, anesthesia errors, and missed diagnoses.
- Workplace accidents: If your loved one was a victim of wrongful death due to a workplace accident, or wrongful conduct of an employer, you can take legal action and file a worker compensation claim against the employer. Working with an experienced attorney helps with all of this.
Wrongful death cases can be complicated, but at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we understand how to navigate the process and get you the justice you deserve. Our lawyers will investigate the circumstances surrounding your loved one’s death and determine if there was any negligence involved. If so, we will take action to hold the person responsible accountable for his or her actions. We will work diligently to get you punitive damages in a wrongful death action.
Whether you need a construction accident, medical malpractice, or slip and fall accident attorney, our personal injury law firm can help. Our dedicated legal team makes it their mission to achieve a successful verdict for your wrongful death and recover the compensation your family deserves.
You Have a Limited Time in Which to Act
Your time to bring a claim on behalf of your deceased family member is limited. If you fail to bring your claim before that deadline, you may be forever prevented from receiving the financial compensation your family deserves. Do not let the statute of limitations run out! Contact us today for a free consultation.
We are here to help you through every step of the process. Call now to speak with a New York wrongful death lawyer about your case.
If you lost a close loved one due to the reckless actions of another person, corporation, or organization, that resulted in a fatal accident, let us help you. Dansker & Aspromonte Associates serves the New York City metropolitan area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau and Suffolk counties.
Why You Want the Attorneys at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates on Your Side
The sudden loss of a loved one can leave you in a financial bind. The unexpected cost of a funeral combined with lost income can cause financial burdens for families. But when you retain our services, we fight for justice while you concentrate on healing.
Other reasons to consider working with our team include:
- We will take your call and offer a free case review any time, day or night
- We take your case on contingency, meaning there are no upfront costs to get started
- We are committed to answering your wrongful death questions and keeping you updated on the progress of your case
We represent all types of wrongful death victims, and we are ready to take on your claim. Whether you need an NYC pedestrian accident lawyer, medical malpractice attorney, or premises liability lawyer for your wrongful death claim, we are the law firm that will help you seek recovery for your loved one.
Contact Us Today and Start Working with a New York Wrongful Death Attorney on Your Case
Losing a close loved one in a sudden and tragic manner is devastating for the family they leave behind. During your time of immense grief, the idea of speaking with a wrongful death lawyer may not cross your mind. It is, however, a step you can take to protect your financial future. Don’t wait until after the fact; contact our wrongful death attorneys today to discuss your options.
Call us now for your free case evaluation. If we agree to accept your case, you will not pay us any money upfront. We only charge a legal fee if you receive compensation. Contact us today and let our team get to work on your wrongful death claim. The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin to investigate, secure evidence, and build your case.