Losing a close loved one in a sudden and tragic manner is devastating for the family they leave behind. During your time of immense grief, the idea of speaking with a wrongful death lawyer may not cross your mind. It is, however, a step you can take to protect your financial future.
If the death of your loved one is the result of another person’s negligence, a New York wrongful death lawyer from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates can help you. Securing legal representation can afford you much-needed peace of mind during this emotionally difficult time.
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we offer free case evaluations. Time is of the essence, so do not delay. If you lost a loved one due to the careless actions of another person, call us now at (212) 732-2929.
We Will Establish That the Liable Party Caused or Contributed to the Loss of Your Loved One
There are several types of accidents that can cause a wrongful death:
- Vehicle accidents: If a driver or other road user does something careless or reckless and causes an accident, they can be liable for any injuries that occur. Examples of negligent actions may include texting and driving, driving while intoxicated, speeding, or tailgating.
- Dangerous premises: When a property owner, tenant or maintenance company fails to ensure that a sidewalk, stairwell, building or other property is safe, a serious injury or death may result.
- Unsafe construction sites: Dangerous conditions on construction sites such as unsafe ladders, missing safety devices or scaffolds, tripping hazards on work surfaces and unprotected openings may be the result of negligence of the property owner, general contractor or other subcontractor.
- Medical malpractice: If a medical professional fails to uphold a standard of care and causes injury to a patient, they can be held liable. Examples of medical malpractice include misdiagnosis, surgical errors, anesthesia errors, and missed diagnosis.
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Nursing home residents have the right to live in a safe, clean facility. If your loved one suffered neglect or physical, emotional, financial, or sexual abuse, you can hold the facility and abuser liable.
Our team will use its decades of experience to build a strong case that the death of your loved one was the result of the fault of another party. If you retain our services, we will immediately get to work to gather evidence which may include:
- Obtaining all police, accident or incident reports
- Interviewing witnesses
- Conducting a site visit, take photographs and secure video footage, if available
- Consulting with accident reconstruction experts
- Collecting all EMS, hospital and medical records
- Retaining a medical expert to prove the full nature of the physical injuries
- Hiring an economist to calculate all economic losses
- Preparing your case for trial before a jury if necessary
Call us today for a free case evaluation: (212) 732-2929. We want to use our experience to fight for the compensation you deserve.
For a free legal consultation with a wrongful death lawyer serving New York, call (212) 732-2929
We Have Experience Handling Wrongful Death Cases
Since 1988 we have been representing families in their wrongful death cases. That experience allows us to ensure our clients that we have the skill necessary to fight for you and obtain the most substantial financial compensation. If you have lost a loved one as the result of the fault of another, these are a few of the areas of compensation you may be entitled to:
- Pain and suffering for all physical injuries leading to death
- Mental anguish and fear of impending death
- Lost wages
- Medical expenses
- Future loss of wages
- Loss of services to the family
- Loss of guidance, companionship, and support
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we fight for the compensation our clients need and deserve. One example of our success involved a $ 21.5 million structured settlement in a wrongful death case regarding the death of a sanitation worker (Rafael C v. City of New York and St. Barnabas Hospital).
No one wrongful death case is like the other. The outcome of your case depends upon a variety of factors that are unique.
New York Wrongful Death Lawyer Near Me (212) 732-2929
Get Help from Dansker & Aspromonte Associates Today
The sudden loss of a close loved one can leave you in a financial bind. The unexpected cost of a funeral and burial and the loss of income are just two examples of the types of expenses that cause anxiety for families. When you retain our services, we will take care of fighting for you so that you can concentrate on your healing.
Contact us now. The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin to investigate, secure evidence, and build your case.
You Have a Limited Time to Act
Your time to bring a claim on behalf of your deceased family member is limited. If you fail to bring your claim before that deadline, you may be forever prevented from receiving the financial compensation your family deserves.
If you lost a close loved one due to the reckless actions of another person, corporation, or organization, let us help you. Dansker & Aspromonte Associates serves the New York City metropolitan area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
See How a New York Wrongful Death Lawyer Can Help With Your Case
Call us now for your free case evaluation: (212) 732-2929. If we agree to accept your case, you will not be required to pay us any money upfront. We only get a legal fee if you receive financial compensation. Let our team get to work on your wrongful death claim by contacting us today.