Brooklyn Taxicab Accident Lawyer
If you or a member of your family sustained serious injuries in an accident involving a taxicab in Brooklyn, you may be entitled to substantial compensation for each and every aspect of your damages. Under New York law, your injuries must be considered “serious” before you can collect money for your personal injuries but you can collect some benefits for such things as lost earnings and medical expenses regardless of the severity of your injuries. At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we have decades of experience helping our clients prove that their injuries meet the serious injury threshold requirement under New York law. Call us to learn more about how we can help you obtain the financial recovery you deserve. Some of the things we can do for you include:
- Determine the right party to pursue for compensation
- File all claims for benefits and compensation in a timely manner
- Prove the negligence of the at-fault party
- Calculate and prove the fair and just value of your injuries and other damages
- Build a successful compensation claim for trial before a jury, if necessary
Let us carefully and thoroughly investigate the unique facts and circumstances of your case, secure evidence and build a strong claim for you so that you can concentrate on your own recovery.
Contact the personal injury team at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates by calling (646) 692-0204 today.
You Are Entitled to Compensation for All of Your Damages
Whether you were a passenger, another driver, bicyclist or a pedestrian seriously injured by the negligence of a taxicab or other driver for hire, the law permits you to demand fair and just compensation for each and every type of damage you sustained. Some of the types of money damages you may claim depending upon your case include:
- Pain and suffering for all physical injuries
- Mental and emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of time
- Future pain and suffering
- Unpaid lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Future lost wages
- Unpaid hospital and medical expenses
- Future hospital and medical expenses
- Any other out of pocket expenses resulting from your injuries
For a free legal consultation with a taxicab accidents lawyer serving Brooklyn, call (646) 692-0204.
We Have Successfully Won Large Settlements and Verdicts for Our Clients
At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, we have a decades-long history winning large settlements and verdicts for our clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. We believe our injury clients have a right to respectful, passionate and professional representation that fights for maximum financial compensation. Some of our previous client awards include:
- $2.2 million for a 36-year-old woman who was injured when the car she was riding in was broadsided by a speeding taxicab
- $1 million for a 19-year-old university student who was a passenger in the backseat of a car that hit a barrier when the driver lost control
- $10.3 million for a 22-year-old pedestrian who was struck by the rear gate of a flatbed truck while walking across an intersection
- $31 million for a police officer injured in a motor vehicle accident
We never stop fighting for our clients’ rights and their rights to the best possible recovery. Find out how a Brooklyn taxicab accident lawyer can assist you. Contact the case review team at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates by calling (646) 692-0204.
Many Different Types of Injuries Can Qualify as a Serious Injury
If you have been injured in a taxicab accident, proving your injuries are “serious” under the threshold requirements is one of the most challenging parts to your claim. Some of the types of injuries that satisfy the law include:
- Loss of a fetus
- A broken bone
- Loss of a limb or organ
- Disfiguring scars
- Significant loss of use of a body part or organ such as a spine injury
- Permanent consequential loss of use of a body part or organ
- Any medically determined injury that prevents you from performing substantially all of your usual activities for 90 out of the next 180 days following your injuries
- And many other injuries
- Even if you have sustained an injury which is not listed above, contact the lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates nonetheless. Your injuries may seem minor at first but worsen over time. Don’t delay however. Your time to file a claim for benefits or compensation is limited.
Get the Monetary Award You Deserve
If you or a loved one was a victim in a taxicab accident, you do not have to fight for financial recovery on your own. Our Brooklyn taxicab accident lawyers can fight for your rights and the best possible outcome for you and your family if you were hurt in an accident.
To learn more, contact the personal injury team at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates by calling (646) 692-0204.