Brooklyn Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
Suffering through the pain of a serious injury is not easy. The Brooklyn serious injury lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP believe that you should focus on your recovery while we fight for you to receive compensation for all of your physical injuries and suffering, lost earnings, medical bills and other out of pocket expenses.
If you retain our firm we will conduct a full investigation of the facts and circumstances of your accident and injuries to prove that your serious injuries were the result of the fault of another. Our investigation may include:
- Gathering all incident and police accident reports
- Going to the location of the accident to take photographs
- Interviewing witnesses
- Securing all video footage of the accident, if available
- Obtaining all EMS, hospital and medical records and reports
- Consulting with accident and medical experts
- Filing all required documents and legal paperwork
- Evaluating the cost of your past and future medical care
- Preparing your case for trial before a jury if necessary
Victims of serious personal injuries often feel helpless after an accident. You are not alone when you have the lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP fighting for you.
Based upon the unique facts of your case, we will seek maximum monetary compensation for each and every type of damage you sustained. We may be able to help you recover for:
- Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Mental anguish
- Medical bills now and in the future
- Lost wages, including overtime pay or union benefits
- Other out of pocket costs
You Will Not Be Required to Pay Us Any Money Upfront
If you have been seriously injured because of someone’s negligence, you don’t have to worry that hiring a lawyer to fight for you will cost you any money up front. We work on a contingency-fee basis which means you pay us nothing upfront and you do not pay a fee unless we win your case.
A Serious Injury Can Happen Virtually Anywhere
Often a serious injury is the result of negligent or unsafe practice in a variety of environments. If you have been injured you should speak to the lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP. Since 1988, we have represented victims in a wide variety of cases including:
- Motor vehicles accidents
- Sidewalk falls
- Construction worker injuries
- Falls on inside stairs
- Road defects
- Subway or MTA bus negligence
- Improper school or daycare supervision
- Nursing home or medical malpractice
We Can Help Recover for All Types of Serious Injuries
We can help you recover compensation for any serious injuries, including:
We Have Recovered Numerous Verdicts and Awards for Serious Injuries
Since 1988, we have focused on seeking fair and just compensation for injured New Yorkers. The results of our efforts include the following verdicts and settlements:
- $50 million for a little boy who sustained long-term limitation of function after an overdose of anesthesia
- $31 million for a police officer who suffered a traumatic brain injury and other injuries after a car accident in an intersection
- $21 million for the family of a sanitation worker who died after his leg was run over by a sanitation truck and the hospital failed to take proper care of his leg injury
- $8 million for a group of tenants who suffered serious and fatal injuries during a fire
- $6.3 million for a woman who suffered permanent vertigo and other injuries after being hit by a speeding police scooter
Your Time to Bring a Claim Is Limited
New York State law requires that you bring your claim within a specific time after your accident. If you fail to bring your claim within that time limitation you may be forever barred from receiving the monetary compensation you deserve. Contact us immediately after your accident so that we can advise you about your rights and any deadlines you must follow. The consultation is free.
Contact Dansker & Aspromonte Associates LLP at (646) 692-0204 today.
Brain Damaged Child $50 Million
A four-year-old boy was brought to the hospital for a routine eyelid repair. To cut costs, the hospital contracted out its anesthesia services to a third-party corporation.
Wrongful Death $21.5 Million
This accident occurred in the Bronx when our client was working on a sanitation truck. The driver lost control while making a turn. Our client was ejected and the truck ran over his leg.
Pedestrian Injury $10.3 Million
A 22-year-old theater intern was walking across the intersection of 42nd Street and Ninth Avenue in Manhattan when she was struck by the rear door of a passing truck which had flown open because it had been improperly secured by the driver.