If someone’s careless actions resulted in serious injuries to your spine, you have the right to bring a claim against that party for each and every type of physical, emotional, and financial damage you sustained as a result. Even if you are not sure whether to bring a claim for damages, consult the experienced and dedicated lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates as soon as possible to know your rights. The actions you take immediately after your accident can have a profound effect on the strength of your claim. Our consultation is free of charge and if you retain us, you will not be required to pay us any money upfront. We only earn a legal fee unless you receive compensation. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can begin to investigate the unique facts and circumstances of your case, secure evidence, and build a strong claim for maximum compensation while you can concentrate on your own recovery. Until we hear from you, follow this simple advice after an accident:
- Call the police or request an incident report be completed
- Request immediate medical attention
- Have someone take photographs of the accident scene
- Try to record the names and addresses of any witnesses
- Do not give any statements to any representatives of the at-fault party
- Follow all medical instructions
- Take photographs of your visible injuries
- Do not post on social media about the accident
- Keep copies of all receipts for out of pocket expenses
Dansker & Aspromonte Associates lawyers are standing by to hear from you at (212) 732-2929. Don’t delay.
How a Spinal Cord Injury Can Negatively Affect Your Life
Many different kinds of accidents can cause a spinal injury including:
- Motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Trip and fall or slip and fall accidents
- Falls on the stairs and other premises cases
- Nursing home negligence
- Recreational accidents
- Roadway defect cases
- Non-motorized vehicles such as bicycles, skateboards, and scooter accidents
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
A spinal injury can lead to lifelong hardship that has a global impact on your ability to function in your day to day routine and decrease your ability to enjoy life. While there is a wide variety of types of spine injuries ranging from mild to catastrophic, some of the most common effects of a spinal injury can result in paralysis or other nerve damage, chronic pain, and a decreased ability to move. These injuries can prevent you from working and require ongoing medical care and rehabilitation. Spine injuries often result in significant compensation for pain and suffering and economic damages. Protect your rights by calling our lawyers today. You may be entitled to substantial financial compensation.
Proving a Queens Spinal Injury Case
The difference between a strong and weak case is very often the quality of the lawyers you hire to represent your interests. At Dansker & Aspromonte Associates we have been representing injured victims like you since 1988. We know that the secret to building a strong case is dependent upon the quality and thoroughness of the investigation that is performed as soon as possible after your accident.
Here are some of the types of evidence our lawyers may gather to investigate and build your case:
- Statements from witnesses who saw the accident
- Accident scene investigators’ and experts’ reports
- Photo evidence of the accident scene or of your injuries
- Video evidence of the accident
- Hospital and EMS records
- Medical evidence, such as reports from your doctor and X-rays
- Police reports or accident reports
You May Be Entitled to Substantial Compensation
If you have sustained serious injuries as a result of someone else’s fault, the law permits you to claim financial compensation for each and every type of damage you sustained. While each case is dependent upon specific facts and circumstances, some of the types of damages which you may be entitled to include:
- Pain and suffering for all physical and emotional injuries
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Future pain and suffering, if your injuries are deemed permanent
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capability
- Mental distress
- Hospital and medical expenses
- Future hospital and medical expenses, if you will require future care
- Any other out of pocket expenses due to your injuries
No matter what type of accident brought about your spinal injury, our legal team is ready to help you fight for the financial recovery you deserve.
Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates to Discuss Your Options
We represent clients throughout the New York City metropolitan area—including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Nassau and Suffolk Counties. We are ready to discuss your case and provide you with a free case evaluation. Don’t delay, however. There are deadlines that limit your rights to recover money for your damages. If you fail to file your claim for benefits or compensation before the deadline expires, you may be forever barred from receiving the compensation you are entitled to.
Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates at (212) 732-2929 to talk with a member of our team.