If you or a loved one was seriously injured in a car accident in the Bronx due to another driver failing to obey traffic signals, you may be entitled to substantial compensation for all of your economic and non-economic damages. Traffic laws and indicators exist to ensure safety for all parties on the road. If another driver negligently failed in their duty to drive safely, resulting in an accident that caused you serious harm, the experienced and dedicated team of lawyers at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates are standing by to fight for you.
To learn more about your rights, contact the offices of Dansker & Aspromonte Associates at (212) 732-2929. We offer a free case review, and if you decide to work with us, we charge no attorney’s fees unless we win your case. For more information on how a Bronx failure to obey traffic signals accident lawyer may be able to help your case, reach out to our team today.
Accidents Caused by Failing to Obey Traffic Signals May Lead to Death
Traffic signals are designed to regulate traffic and ensure all drivers understand where and when to proceed. They attempt to streamline the flow of traffic while maintaining safety on the road. However, drivers who fail to obey traffic signals might cause accidents, injuries, and even death.
According to the Insurance Information Institute (III), failing to obey traffic signals resulted in tens of thousands of accidents in 2018. Running a red light is a common example of how a driver might disobey a traffic signal, and it can be a deadly risk to take. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), 846 people died in car accidents caused by a driver who ran a red light.
If you were injured in an accident that was caused by another driver who failed to obey traffic signals, you may be eligible to file a personal injury claim or lawsuit.
For a free legal consultation with a failure to obey traffic signals accidents lawyer serving Bronx, call (212) 732-2929
An Accident Attorney May Help You Prepare and Manage Your Case
The actions you take immediately following your accident can have a significant impact on the strength of your claim and your ultimate financial compensation. Following this advice after your accident will help us investigate and build your case:
- Call the police- don’t let the other side convince you otherwise
- Request medical attention at the scene
- Identify witnesses and obtain contact information
- Take photographs of the scene and vehicle damage
- Do not discuss your accident with representatives of the at-fault party
- Do not post on social media
- Follow all medical instructions
- Contact our lawyers immediately after the accident
Our attorneys have been representing injury victims just like you since 1988. Once you retain us to fight for you, we will begin to investigate the unique facts and circumstances of your accident and injuries, secure evidence, and build a case that helps us fight for maximum compensation for you. We will ensure that your claim for benefits is filed in a timely manner so that you can focus on your own recovery. Our lawyers will gather evidence to prove that the other side was at fault for your accident as well as illustrate the full extent of your injuries. We may do the following to ensure the best recovery:
- Obtain all police and incident reports
- Secure witness statements and video footage, if available
- Perform a site visit
- Retain an accident reconstruction expert
- Request all medical and hospital records
- Consult with medical experts
- Demand sworn statements from the at-fault party
- Negotiate with the at-fault party’s representative
- Prepare the case for trial before a jury, if necessary
To learn more about how our lawyers will fight for the compensation you deserve, call our client intake team at Dansker & Aspromonte Associates today at (212) 732-2929.
Bronx Failure to Obey Traffic Signals Accident Lawyer Near Me (212) 732-2929
You May Be Able to Collect Different Types of Compensation
If an accident caused by another driver’s negligence left you with serious injuries and other losses, you have the right to claim financial compensation for each and every type of damage you suffered as a result of the accident. Depending upon the facts of your case, we will demand financial compensation for all of your damages including:
- Pain and suffering for all physical and emotional damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life caused by your physical injuries
- Future pain and suffering if it is determined that your injuries are permanent in nature
- Unreimbursed lost wages
- Future lost wages
- Unreimbursed medical and hospital expenses
- Future medical and hospital expenses
- Any other of pocket expenses resulting from your injuries
Don’t Delay Calling Dansker & Aspromonte Associates
There are deadlines that affect your right to recover financial compensation after an automobile accident. If you fail to file your claim before the deadline expires, you may be forever prevented from receiving the compensation you deserve. Don’t delay. Call our lawyers so that we can protect your rights.
To learn more about our legal services and how we may be able to pursue a claim or lawsuit on your behalf, reach out to our team today at (212) 732-2929. We offer a free case review, and you will owe us no attorney’s fees unless we win compensation for you.