Dansker & Aspromonte Associates has represented thousands of people who have experienced serious injuries due to the negligence of other parties. Intentional or not, accidents sometimes happen, and the losses you accumulate while you heal can be devastating and slow down the progress in your journey to get well. We know how to fight on your behalf. Since 1988, our serious injury lawyers serving the Bronx have helped our clients receive the settlements they deserve. We can help you can get the compensation to which you are entitled.
We can help you by:
- Finding out the details about the accident, including identifying those involved
- Assembling evidence that illustrates the liability of the other party
- Completing all insurance claim filings
- Linking the accident to your serious injury
- Verifying your medical costs, both present and future
- Getting your case ready to go to trial
- Fighting for you to get the best outcome possible
Taking these tasks off your hands enables you to put all of your focus on getting well while you have Dansker & Aspromonte Associates, the legal professionals fighting for you.
Get a free case evaluation when you call (212) 732-2929.
Exercise Your Legal Right To Hire a Serious Injury Lawyer
You have a legal right to have a serious injury lawyer serving the Bronx to help you with your claim and lawsuit. You do not have to accept the financial burden that resulted from the negligence of another party. We make it easy for you to work with us by offering legal representation on a contingency basis. That means that there is no fee until we win your case. Many cases settle without having to go to court, and we try to do that. However, our ultimate goal is to get the best possible recovery for you and all you have gone through due to the accident. And if that means taking your case to trial we will do it!
Negligence Is the Cause of Many Serious Injury Accidents
Although not all accidents are the result of negligence, many of them are. Pace University’s Guide to Common Legal Questions states that negligence occurs when someone fails to act reasonably, and someone else gets hurt due to that action or inaction.
Here is an example of negligence. A driver fails to stop at a stop sign and crashes into another car crossing in the roadway. The driver who passed the stop sign is negligent and responsible to pay damages for the injuries suffered by the driver and passengers in the other car. There are many different types of negligence, according to New York State law, and our legal team will be happy to explain how it applies to your case.
The Four Basic Components of Negligence
Proving negligence is based on these four components:
- Duty of care: the other party must act in a reasonable manner to avoid accidents and causing injury to others or property.
- Breach of duty: the other party did not act reasonably to prevent the accident.
- Damages: there were damages or injuries.
- Causation: the other party’s breach of duty of care caused the injuries and the damages.
Here is just a partial list of some injury cases Dansker & Aspromonte Associates have handled:
- Wrongful Death
- Spinal cord injuries
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Limb amputations
- Head injuries such as concussions and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Loss of sight, smell, or taste
- Medical malpractice injuries
- Nursing home abuse
- Lung damage from smoke inhalation
- Lead poisoning and other toxic chemical injuries
- Daycare injuries
The above is just a partial listing of the types of cases we handle. In addition to the above, we handle all types of matters and injuries. We will look at your circumstances and let you know how we can help. Our goal is to let you focus on regaining your health as we work on recovering your losses.
Contact us at (212) 732-2929 for a case evaluation. It is a free consultation.
Linking the Accident to Your Serious Injury
Doing research is a strong skill of our team of lawyers and investigators. We find ways to help our clients financially recover from negligence because the pain you endured is not your fault.
We ask that you be sure to seek medical care after your accident. We can take care of the rest.
As your committed legal representatives, we will:
- Look at police records
- Analyze witness statements
- Review medical reports containing diagnoses and physician recommendations
- Gather and examine all other relevant and necessary documents for evidence
Your Permanent or Temporary Serious Injury Matters
Your serious injury does not have to be permanent in order for you to receive compensation. You still suffered pain and it will take time for you to heal.
Our Serious Injury Lawyers serving the Bronx can help you receive compensation for:
- Physical Pain and Suffering
- Psychological damage, including mental anguish
- Long-lasting scarring
- Medical bills—now and to come
- Lost wages and loss of future lifetime earnings
- Wrongful Death damages
- Damages to your property
- Other accident-related expenses
Filing Your Claim
New York Civil Practice Laws & Rules § 214 provides filers up to three years to file a claim against a negligent party in many types of personal injury cases. However, there are many types of cases where the time to sue is much shorter. Some require filings in as little as 90 days after an accident We recommend you seek our legal counsel as soon as you can in order to learn the time limits that apply to your case. Our goal is to protect your rights and secure the best possible outcome for you and your loved ones.
Rely on the Serious Injury Lawyers in Bronx, NY
You have been through the accident and have dealt with the pain and stress. Now the financial recovery process begins. Getting assistance to pursue compensation is your right. Get started today by calling the serious injury lawyers serving the Bronx. Call Dansker & Aspromonte Associates at (212) 732-2929.